[20.x]BobCat Ind. Release

BobCat

It works perfectly on .20 just update the cfg.

I can get the parts to load, but the Mk2 chassis is not correctly sized. From what I can tell, the pod parts are their correct size (based on the 1m node on the back of the crew module), but the chassis itself doesn't seems like, 75% of it's original size.

Cant find them all that way. For example, the Mark 4 is nowere to find!

The Mark 1

The Mark 2 "Pretorian"

The Mark 3 EX

The Mark 4 "Rat".

The Mark 5 "Ant"

Anyone of those will lead you to the others. Although the ever popular Mark 4 "Rat" is authored on spaceport by BlazingAngel665. I know what you mean though. Everyone at Bobcat Industries and, of course, Bobcat himself make some of the best mods but sometimes it just feels like they are completely focused on the next project.

The key ones for me are The Home (updated) Nautilus, Jool V (complete rework coming ) and all of there rovers it cant be an easy process to rework everything for a new version it would be way easier if there was some conversion tool that could be run by the players.

I can get the parts to load, but the Mk2 chassis is not correctly sized. From what I can tell, the pod parts are their correct size (based on the 1m node on the back of the crew module), but the chassis itself doesn't seems like, 75% of it's original size.

I see, I forgot that It was the whole space ship pack that you were talking about, Because I was only using the ring habitation part, the actual nautilius one, and it worked just fine.

The key ones for me are The Home (updated) Nautilus, Jool V (complete rework coming ) and all of there rovers it cant be an easy process to rework everything for a new version it would be way easier if there was some conversion tool that could be run by the players.

I just meant they are hard to find sometimes, especially for new players. Case and point above. @SOFGrylls Check page 36 or search the Spaceport.

Edited by Orphican

I am having the same problem. I can only use the DEMV MK1 now, the others are just useless. Any way to fix this? Because it seems like an nice addon!

I can't get the DEMV Mark 4 "RAT" craft file to load. All parts load and show up but the DEMvDropASAShull so I get an error trying to load the craft file. Here is a pic of the error.

screenshot0.png

Right I will see about fixing that. . . .

Watch this thread for an update when it's fixed

I would just like to say a BIG THANKYOU for all your efforts your mods are awesome and my games are far better with them, so as part of the KSP community a shout out to you for being awesome guys and fixing your mods for this latest version.

P.S Any Chance we could see a complete pack of all your stuff in one download.

Well it's a known bug, alright. So nobody has an edit quick-fix one can mess with in the files?

The way that works is via a transform in Unity before you package up the part. If the source was available someone could spend some time and fix it (maybe) but as far as just a quick fix no. The part would have to be largely remade to fix it.