[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

i like Matt Lowne i like his YouTube videos on KSP. they feel friendly. It like Im talking to a normal guys who has a life instead of a guy who talks more stuff i have no idea about. like i play KSP. but i dont know everything about rocket science. matt lowne videos are like a easy beginners tutorial. Nice and easy. his videos helped me so much I got to the MUN, Minmus, and duna with his videos.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

i like Matt Lowne i like his YouTube videos on KSP. they feel friendly. It like Im talking to a normal guys who has a life instead of a guy who talks more stuff i have no idea about. like i play KSP. but i dont know everything about rocket science. matt lowne videos are like a easy beginners tutorial. Nice and easy. his videos helped me so much I got to the MUN, Minmus, and duna with his videos.

i am right, right?

KSP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot wait

Just now, Dr. Kerbal said:

thanks but im need a moderate still and i have already posted 6 posts if you count in this forum so whats the problem???

Posts in The Lounge or Forum Games subforums do not count toward your post count.

8 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

GUYS I NEED A GEMINI LAUNCH VIDEO PLS I NEED IT.

i'm too lazy to search it on youtube :P

There is a mod for kerbalX that allows you to download craft directly from the site. Try that out, it’s lifesaver!