[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

Why are you in bold all of the sudden.

Also, @Misguided_Kerbal, how's Orton?

I'm about halfway done with the config. It should be up for release next week, I need to refine it a bit. But currently, I'm taking a break and playing out the next update of One Small Step. Currently writing the update as I post here.

Just now, Commodore_32 said:

Bold text gives me seriousness to my posts.

In my head, the bold text sounds like an ominous voice. But a stupid one :P

Just now, Fraston said:

Imagine if the person with the @Everybody account had a script so that every time they get a notification they would literally @ every single forum user in a post with a link at the top to the post where they (@Everybody) were @‘ed.

Wouldn't that script need constant updating though? Because we have new users join the forums quite often.

2 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Wouldn't that script need constant updating though? Because we have new users join the forums quite often.

Just grab the list of users when needed.

(I’m sure there is a list somewhere, and if not, check the profiles of people online for link to other account pages, then run it again and again until no new ones are found, since everything is pretty connected)

Edited by Fraston

8 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Good Morning Guys!

We talked about this! It’s not ‘good morning’ that is plebeian talk. It is ‘good new sun based rotational period’ ;)

Edited by Lewie

11 hours ago, Fraston said:

Imagine if the person with the @Everybody account had a script so that every time they get a notification they would literally @ every single forum user in a post with a link at the top to the post where they (@Everybody) were @‘ed.

that would be absolute heck. Why would you need it?