[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

3 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Oh. I live in Texas, so we also get hurricanes. 

Do you use these canes when in hurry? It's wise, three legs are better than two.

11 hours ago, Souptime said:

Mmm... enchiladas...

Yes, a moon of Saturn.

Spoiler

41015664371_3cb322d7bb_b.jpg?w=650&h=433

Edited by kerbiloid

16 hours ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Still cleaning up after Sally, it doesn't help that the hurricane season will only get worse...

This is why I live in South Dakota. 

16 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Oh. I live in Texas, so we also get hurricanes. 

Dang guys, that sucks.

While I live in Utah, we had hurricane level winds last month. So we kinda understand hurricanes. But I would love to experience one. I heard they are fun if you are staying safe.

I've created a poll on which planets/moons need the a revamp the most in JSN. Poll closes 10/31 on the JSN thread. Whichever one wins will get a revamp in 0.3.1. So if you want something improved don't hesitate to vote on there. Your vote matters!

59 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

While I live in Utah, we had hurricane level winds last month. So we kinda understand hurricanes. But I would love to experience one. I heard they are fun if you are staying safe.

Fun more like "backyard turning into a pond".

Our neighborhood is higher than the rest of the town, but the road to it isn't, so every hurricane that threatens Zone D or above, we have to go. Which is really annoying. The closest the water ever came to our house was about 20 feet away. It is fun for putting kayaks in afterwards.