[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Me be listening to DJ's Aviation's video about the update on Lufthansa's A380 fleets and...

I can say bad news for at least me who's going to take a ride on at least the 747-8i (if possible, 747-400) & A380 (if possible, every jumbos) by 2023.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

1 minute ago, Dirkidirk said:

not yet but soon.

Just kind of a forewarning, I couldn’t find the fine adjustment part of the maneuver mode tab. Maybe I’m blind, or it’s not even there. 

So, seven years ago, I was a wee lad in second grade. My teacher was this sadistic pschyo named Mrs. Holleren. She was the epiphany of horrible teachers, to say the least. I’m not going to go into detail about that year, but it got so bad that towards the end of the year we were ecstatic to be done. You could imagine our dismay when we found out she was switching to teaching fifth grade... 

so fast forward three years and we were in her science class. She gave us a ‘reuse project’ for a lab, and essentially we had to take garbage and re-purpose it into something useful. 

Most of my peers took coke cans, cut ‘em in half and called it a pencil holder. 

I decided to create a working telegraph machine.

so I used some wall siding, a nail, some legos, and other things to build it. And it worked too! It made the clicks and everything.

Naturally, Mrs. Holleren hated me. This really isn’t an exaggeration...me and my best bud Ryan were a force to be reckoned with.

we really weren’t bad kids, we just liked messing around.

oh, and Mrs. Holleren couldn’t stand us.

Back to the story now-

so naturally, I got a D on a working telegraph while my peers got As for their pencil holders. 

I dunno, maybe I’m just bitter because of that. 

What do you guys think?

7 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Both

um...

grades in the first semester were not the best (not even close) but not the absolute worst... ever since middle school things have only gotten worse, until 2020, somehow...

the only bad teacher according to me was back in 2008-9, it involved a belt or something, don't remember much of anything back then. every other teacher was nice, with the occasional meme lord.

32 minutes ago, Lewie said:

What do you guys think?

OOF.

Edited by Dirkidirk