[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

3 minutes ago, Lewie said:

I just downloaded some mods. I never new it was so easy to do it. 

And added some custom flags too...hehe...

Easy as pie. Tasty pie. Made of science.

Yeah, KSP is super easy to mod. 

also,

Page 28!

1 minute ago, HansonKerman said:

Easy as pie. Tasty pie. Made of science.

Yeah, KSP is super easy to mod. 

also,

Page 28!

we are making really good progress!

How's the weather down in Texas? Here in South Dakota it's really hot (86+) with humidity. Very high humidity. 

14 minutes ago, Lewie said:

How's the weather down in Texas?

Muggy, like usual. It looks like it's going to rain, but it always looks like that but never rains, so I'm betting it'll clear soon.

10 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

It’s about to rain where I live, but I’m in Utah right now, so I guess, I’m lucky...

Heyyyyyy

Just now, Lewie said:

with the mods I downloaded, ksp now takes forever to load...

They really weren't big mods. But I do play on a laptop so that makes sense as to why it'd take forever...

That's what happens. You got Nertea's stuff, right?

14 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

That's what happens. You got Nertea's stuff, right?

yep

I deleted space station expansion redux and it boots up now, but I don't have bdarmory parts and whatnot.

Edited by Lewie

2 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

That's sad. I think SSPXr is much more worth it than BDarmory.

yea. 

I'm going to do so dinking around and see how to fix this. Do mods have to be that version to work? Ea, bd amroy hasn't been updated since 2017, does that mean I can use it in 1.10?

Just now, Lewie said:

yea. 

I'm going to do so dinking around and see how to fix this. Do mods have to be that version to work? Ea, bd amroy hasn't been updated since 2017, does that mean I can use it in 1.10?

You can probably find an updated version by searching "ksp [mod name] continued"  AFAIK bdarmory has been dropped an continued many times.

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

You can probably find an updated version by searching "ksp [mod name] continued"  AFAIK bdarmory has been dropped an continued many times.

thanks! would that be on any of the mod sites?

Just now, Weimaraner said:

What is the most difficult thing you have done playing KSP? Mine was docking using only 2 RCS thrusters :)

Hmm.... does landing a first stage without any fuel or a parachute count? Sadly I was too busy landing it (I mean crashing it) to take any screenshots. But I did it... well, the drone core survived, at least. 

Weird that nobody thought about the milestone reached ten hours ago.

53 days to make it, about 74 253 min, which give an average of one reply every 108 min and 23.4 sec. This gives 13.284 posts/day, or 1.939% of the target aimed at.

Edited by XB-70A