0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

Well if you are looking for Magic Boulder. I didn't found it yet, but i know where it is :) Nova was right, it is not orbiting Duna, and there is something on Ike that mapsat can't locate.

:) well it is magic Boulder that is orbiting Ike at altitude around ~10 km.

Edit: I was like spitting distance away from it........

Well if you are looking for Magic Boulder. I didn't found it yet, but i know where it is :) Nova was right, it is not orbiting Duna, and there is something on Ike that mapsat can't locate.

:) well it is magic Boulder that is orbiting Ike at altitude around ~10 km.

Edit: I was like spitting distance away from it........

Inclination?

Cheater :(

There really is no glory in posting pics and locations that you only found through a hex editor and hacking plugin. Now, you've spoiled the fun for everyone.

Edited by Nibb31

Woah guys he wrote a plugin! That is so bad! We should all hate on him for making an inventive way to find it! LEAGAL 2K IS THE WORST!

*facepalm*

Calm down everyone. No one complained about using MapSat to find stuff, why is everyone crying like this is the worst thing ever?

EDIT: How is it spoiled for everyone now? No one forced you to click the spoiler.

Woah guys he wrote a plugin! That is so bad! We should all hate on him for making an inventive way to find it! LEAGAL 2K IS THE WORST!

*facepalm*

Calm down everyone. No one complained about using MapSat to find stuff, why is everyone crying like this is the worst thing ever?

EDIT: How is it spoiled for everyone now? No one forced you to click the spoiler.

Exactly my thoughts. crying about me for spoiling things in 0.17 EASTER EGGS THREAD is same as .. well i have no idea :) but seems pretty childlike, IMHO..

Agreed with Nutt007. Why are you reacting to this but not pictures of other things like the kraken or the stonehenge? It's not the end of the world if you saw a screenshot of an easter egg.

I just thought it through and realised that no one should be complaining and anyway, I'm on a manual search for the boulder now.

Still legal, how did you make it, I'm curious?