0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

From what I can tell by holding a ruler up to the screen, that thing is about 1,000km from the surface of Duna, give or take 200km because of how it is projected. I'm off to search for it. Did you manage to get into orbit around it, if that's even possible?

EDIT: I don't know who to trust right now!

Edited by Candre

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko

Kosmo, you crazy. There's no second SSTV signal, and the magic boulder does not orbit Duna

There is too a second SSTV signal:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiyra6jec0...V%20signal.wav

I dont know who to believe, the awesome person who made this, or the guy who has proof.:confused: Lets ask Cleverbot.

EDIT: Cleverbot is hopeless

EDIT2: Came online today and saw the decoded pictures of Kosmo's SSTV. I hate you Kosmo.

Edited by 0jam3290

In the moment I read about second SSTV, while Nova negate it, I thought I know what picture it will be. I cant decode those SSTVs, but I am pretty sure it will be this:

-snip-

can anyone confirm?

I can indeed, even though I knew before I decoded it (read my last post, it's a hint).

I saw that too, however I don't think it's the magic boulder, I think it's some sort of mod/plugin.

I could be wrong though, like normal.

It's not a mod. Sometimes near the poles the rocks appear to "float" in the air. When you see a rock sticking up out of the ground, you're only seeing half of it. The reason that one looks so big is because it's mesh is fully visible.

It's not a mod. Sometimes near the poles the rocks appear to "float" in the air. When you see a rock sticking up out of the ground, you're only seeing half of it. The reason that one looks so big is because it's mesh is fully visible.

Yeah, I knew I would get it wrong, I haven't been to the poles yet so I wouldn't know. Anyway, I knew it probably wasn't the Magic Boulder as it seems an odd location from the speculation of the SSTV.