extra " tab" on the ksp 2 forums. suggestion

jastrone

on the ksp 1 forums there are multiple different "tabs" for example development disscussion and challenges and mission ideas. i think the ksp2 forum should also be like this and one for disscussion and on for suggestions for now the posts here are just mixed.  

how about the ''gameplay'' stuff in the forums (so everything except the lounge, KerbalEDU,... is split between a KSP1 and KSP2 tab, not like different sites but different page overwiews. so for example both KSPs should have (IMO) suggestions, announcements, the daily kerbal,...

The forums will most likely be expanded into sections once the game is out. No need for that now. There's no craft sharing, missions, challenges, because there's no game. All we have is speculations, wishes and suggestions.

Edited by The Aziz

11 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

The forums will most likely be expanded into sections once the game is out. No need for that now. There's no craft sharing, missions, challenges, because there's no game. All we have is speculations, wishes and suggestions.

This. KSP 2 will get its own multiple distinct boards once it exists as a playable game. Not a whole lot of diversity in the discussion to be had right now.

4 hours ago, jastrone said:

on the ksp 1 forums there are multiple different "tabs" for example development disscussion and challenges and mission ideas. i think the ksp2 forum should also be like this and one for disscussion and on for suggestions for now the posts here are just mixed.  

I have made this kinda topic. 

15 hours ago, The Aziz said:

This is it in a nutshell for now.   There’s no game to ask for help on, there’s no crafts to share, no challenges to post as we don’t know what will be trivial and what will be difficult.  

When the time comes, and this is just my guess, this forum will become the KSP2 general discussion sub forum, and we’ll get a number of branches similar to what we already have for KSP1.    But that’s some time off, and it may change.   We’ll see.  But for now, we’re just going to keep all the hype and speculation in one little corner.