[1.12.x] [BG] Coriolis Space Systems | Extendable tethers & more based on the movie 'Stowaway' | v1.0.1

benjee10

On 6/4/2023 at 10:53 AM, HideoKuze said:

I can't find this mod in CKAN, is this my CKAN setting problem?

It's not on CKAN, you have to download a zip file from SpaceDock and after you open your "....KSP/GameData" folder, drag every folder from "GameData" folder in zip file there. If you already have mods and there are folders with same names in your "....KSP/GameData" folder, then you can try to swap these folders.

If you have AARS mod (Advanced Aerial Refueling Systems, its another mod from @benjee10) you might want to try to drag only "Benjee10_stowaway" folder to your "...KSP/GameData" directory. 

Be aware that it might not work, and/or mess with already existing mod files, in that case you'll have to reinstall messed up mods, wherever they are from, CKAN or SpaceDock.

• 2 months later...

Hi!
well this quite a lovely cockpit for sure, I think I'm going to adopt it for the long term!

I have one question:
screenshot193_copy.jpg

Where does the cabin with the door comes from? Don't think I saw it in NF mods nor in Station parts redux.

Last, one remark, personal opinion. The KJ-10 orbital engine looks nice but seems to be poorly balanced regarding stock standardsIt's heavier than the Terrier 0.5t/0.8t but is smaller, delivers half its thrust  in vacuum 60kN/30kN, has a significant lower ISP 345s/316s although the nozzle is longer, does not produce electricity when working... To its benefit I can only notice 1° more gimbal and far less pack volume 1300L/350L. This later benefit is really expensive regarding the rest. The mass disadvantage is the hardest to swallow :D 

7 hours ago, OnlyLightMatters said:

Hi!
well this quite a lovely cockpit for sure, I think I'm going to adopt it for the long term!

I have one question:
screenshot193_copy.jpg

Where does the cabin with the door comes from? Don't think I saw it in NF mods nor in Station parts redux.

7 hours ago, OnlyLightMatters said:

Last, one remark, personal opinion. The KJ-10 orbital engine looks nice but seems to be poorly balanced regarding stock standardsIt's heavier than the Terrier 0.5t/0.8t but is smaller, delivers half its thrust  in vacuum 60kN/30kN, has a significant lower ISP 345s/316s although the nozzle is longer, does not produce electricity when working... To its benefit I can only notice 1° more gimbal and far less pack volume 1300L/350L. This later benefit is really expensive regarding the rest. The mass disadvantage is the hardest to swallow :D 

I guess it's based on the real AJ10's performance.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/21/2024 at 4:59 PM, ihavnoideawhatamdoing said:

So uhm how do i download it

Just like any other mod. In the first post in this thread is a link to the download. In this case spacedock.