The only thing I really hope they add to ksp 2

Guest The Doodling Astronaut

Ok I’m already buying the game because what has been shown has made me sold (and actually want to donate if there’s a way.) 

but there is one thing that I just really for no reason other that it would be awesome is if kerbals can have beards and mustaches.

I know weird suggestion but it would be cool to see kerbals rocking with beards.

35 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Ok I’m already buying the game because what has been shown has made me sold (and actually want to donate if there’s a way.) 

but there is one thing that I just really for no reason other that it would be awesome is if kerbals can have beards and mustaches.

I know weird suggestion but it would be cool to see kerbals rocking with beards.

Already saw one with a goatee in a video, so it's probably in the cards.

This could fall under the diversity thread, but concerning strictly facial hair, how different? Just a basic set of templates? Or a more in depth creating mechanism that deals with length, thickness, percentage of coverage?

I would be happy with a few templates as long as there was an extra long one for @ColdJ

1 hour ago, Dientus said:

This could fall under the diversity thread, but concerning strictly facial hair, how different? Just a basic set of templates? Or a more in depth creating mechanism that deals with length, thickness, percentage of coverage?

I would be happy with a few templates as long as there was an extra long one for @ColdJ

Yes Please. A really long beard for veteran Kerbals with grayish black. Just like the Slim Suit has done to Jeb's hair. I can't be the only 1 to notice the Slim Suit makes them go grey on top.