Cat Picture Thread!

Spaceman.Spiff

• 4 weeks later...

Vy81dx9.jpg

An international foreign trade company next door to us has a cat. He sometimes steps out to inspect his loyal domain (which is our floor). And sometimes, his faithful people - the female colleagues of our company - would come to have an audience with him. As always, his Highness kept acting like he didn't really care about his people. Until just now when I passed by a beauty company next door to them - and the children of their company's clients were kidnapping our lord.

Spoiler

Your Highness, don't blame me for not saving you if you never normally look at me properly!

Edited by steve9728

On 8/19/2023 at 9:56 PM, DDE said:

5Emip5Yyklk.jpg?size=2560x1440&quality=9

Waring don't let an cat watch itself in a mirror for an long time. 

Or the guy who posted, my cat diapered then I found it and took it home, two days later my can came home, I now have two identical cats. 

4 minutes ago, magnemoe said:

Or the guy who posted, my cat diapered then I found it and took it home, two days later my can came home, I now have two identical cats. 

Don't worry, one is a striped Kurilian bobtail, the other is some sort of generic Siberian cat with an utterly uniform coat and a fluffy tail with a white tip.

8 hours ago, magnemoe said:

It's a doppelganger. One cat is nicely purring, another one scratches the furniture, screams in the night, and looks at you like a butcher.

20 hours ago, magnemoe said:

one of my cats has at least 2 doppelgangers in the neighborhood. since she likes to wander around we gave her a collar with her name on it, so we can tell which one is ours. 

Edited by Nuke

46 minutes ago, Nuke said:

one of my cats has at least 2 doppelgangers in the neighborhood. since she likes to wander around we gave her a collar with her name on it, so we can tell which one is ours. 

You will be surprised after reading those two names on the collars.