DECQ PLS READ THIS

NAVForums

FYI, to alert someone to a post on the forum in the hopes of getting a reply, you can put "@" before their name, as in: @DECQ . You can also send a private message directly to the person by clicking the envelope icon at the top of the page and choosing "Compose New". In this case, it appears that this author has (clearly and succinctly) indicated a lack of interest in and/or ability to continue to work on these mods, so your request will probably not bear fruit:

On 9/4/2021 at 5:39 AM, NAVForums said:

Dear DECQ, Could you please update your ksp mods? The Saturn V, Space Shuttle, and Energia? If you had the chance, pls update them to 1.11.2

I don't see any point in fiddling with this, add-ons came out that are much better in quality and more balanced, I also transferred some add-ons to other developers, so all questions are for them.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, DECQ said:

I don't see any point in fiddling with this, add-ons came out that are much better in quality and more balanced, I also transferred some add-ons to other developers, so all questions are for them.

so. I finally got through a bunch ion headaches to figure out how to make these mods work, In the Saturn V mod, I had to grab the ATS Folder. and remove the subsat stuff.

then In space shuttle, I just grabbed the 1.4 version, and  grabbed the SSTU Plugin from ur Soyuz mod, and placed it in my game data folder. and I will forget about buran and Energia.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, DECQ said:

so, does that mean that u r retired from doing mods

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.