Were Is Capt'n Skunky?

mnnm1234

Well, i won't go into the how or why, as its not my place, but he's no longer the community manager or on the community team.

Skunky did a lot of work over the last year or so (and like all of the community team, all completely voluntarily.) in what was a pretty thankless job.

So for all of the angry posters, trolls, spambots, and for thousands of "Welcome Aboards" to all the new posters, be sure to let him know he was appreciated.

Fair seas, Capn. Arr!

Capt'n Skunky is gone... i can't belive it and the backup is temparly gone too :sealed: uh oh this means.... some one has to take his place. i think some modders are making a gold plate with his fourm name. if they arent then thats okay. yestday: here today gone the next day ;.; .

I really appreciate the support folks. Everything I have done, I did for you folks. As to why I am not around anymore, that's between me and Squad. Please don't ask for details, suffice to say I made a horrible error in judgement. I'm hoping that I can come back, but at the moment it is out of my hands. All I can do right now is apologize to the community and Squad as I feel I've let both down.

Again, I really appreciate the kind words and they really do mean a lot to me.

Cheers!

Skunky

I really appreciate the support folks. Everything I have done' date=' I did for you folks. As to why I am not around anymore, that's between me and Squad. Please don't ask for details, suffice to say I made a horrible error in judgement. I'm hoping that I can come back, but at the moment it is out of my hands. All I can do right now is apologize to the community and Squad as I feel I've let both down.

Again, I really appreciate the kind words and they really do mean a lot to me.

Cheers!

Skunky[/quote']

So its true. I have no idea what you could have done to nullify all that you have done for squad. I truely beleave that you should be forgiven. Everyone makes errors. No one can be perfect for ever....

Everyone makes mistakes. Sure, everyone expects forum moderators to be perfect, but they're not and I'm sure Squad knows this. They should give him another chance -- after all, he's done more work with the forum and with the newbies than anyone else here, and he was (almost) always the first to greet any newbies around. One error in judgement is perhaps case to step back and reevaluate, but leaving zero room for mistakes is silly. If it was a big mistake, then okay, but even then I'd give Skunky a second chance...

But as always, tis up to Squad... Ye'll be missed, Skunky :)