support] 4th tutorial - can't proceed after the instruction about accelation and SAS activation

Hi. I'm playing with 1.12.3.3173 version (from Steam).

In the 4th tutorial, I have to accelerate to 2/3 of the scale (I do, with Shift key), and activate SAS (with T key, apparently), but when I press T nothing appear, and I can't proceed with the tutorial (the "Avanti" key - sorry, I'm playing with the Italian language, is greyed out).

This makes me sad, after the bug in the 3rd tutorial, I'm losing the desire to learn this game.

21 minutes ago, Ishmadrad said:

Hi. I'm playing with 1.12.3.3173 version (from Steam).

In the 4th tutorial, I have to accelerate to 2/3 of the scale (I do, with Shift key), and activate SAS (with T key, apparently), but when I press T nothing appear, and I can't proceed with the tutorial (the "Avanti" key - sorry, I'm playing with the Italian language, is greyed out).

This makes me sad, after the bug in the 3rd tutorial, I'm losing the desire to learn this game.

Additionally, now I skipped to the 5th tutorial, and I'm struck again, 'cause it says that I have to add a "Girello" engine (LV-T45), but in the list I can see only two engines, the Terrier and the Hammer. What is going on?

I don’t know if this will fix the 4th tutorial, but try getting the tutorial fix mod by @linuxgurugamer
Link: 

either get it from the download link, or you can just get it from CKAN.

Also, the team has just neglected to update the tutorials. The real game has way less bugs. 
If you don’t want to get mods, just watch Matt Lowne’s “Lowne Aerospace 2” tutorial series.

Edited by Zozaf Kerman

2 hours ago, Zozaf Kerman said:

I don’t know if this will fix the 4th tutorial, but try getting the tutorial fix mod by @linuxgurugamer

Thanks for the links. I installed the mods. Indeed, I proceeded up to the 5th. I now have the pieces I need, however it seems the tutorial hangs on the Group Actions. Maybe it's a problem with the different language, however I'm pretty sure I built the correct list of actions, but the "Next" button stays greyed out.
I'll skip it again.

2 hours ago, Ishmadrad said:

Additionally, now I skipped to the 5th tutorial, and I'm struck again, 'cause it says that I have to add a "Girello" engine (LV-T45), but in the list I can see only two engines, the Terrier and the Hammer. What is going on?

It looks like this:

https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/LV-T45_"Swivel"_Liquid_Fuel_Engine

EDIT: Although it may look a bit different nowadays, been awhile since I have played and things got updated in the last few versions.

Edited by MechBFP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.