SPACE STATIONS! Post your pictures here

tsunam1

Thanks !! Community ISS  historical soyuz . Mike r space shuttle.  Lack luster labs dragon.  And a few small others. Took piece by piece about 2 weeks total but love it.  Just sent cygnus up yesterday to dock with the zenith portion of the harmony module. 

I am a Huge nasa buff and got KSP for the sole reason that the Community ISS existed, and Mike R Space shuttle to deliver the goods, 

then took the plunge and got real solarsystem and set my apoapsis height and perioapse to the real ISS  roughly 248Mi and speed relation to the orbit, the only pain is the ISS i set is the same Inclination at the real one, so is not equetorial and cant launch right into orbital path at any time. But makes the realism better with launch windows, ect. will post more pics when i get home 

Edited by mghslowell

Screenshot_2.jpg~original

Visting Current RW craft,  Aft of Zvezda Module is Soyuz Progress 61,  Zenith of Zvezda Module is Soyuz Progress 60 ,   Docked to Rassvet is the new Docked Soyuz TMA-19M docked today :)    Docked to Poisk is Soyuz TMA-18M,  and docked to Pirs is Soyuz Progress 60,  Also visiting is the Cygnus 4   and Space X dragon Docked to the newly moved PMA3  on Top part of Harmony Node.  

Screenshot_1_1.jpg~original

Screenshot_3_1.jpg~original

And finally A picture inside the Cupola Node looking towards the aft section of the ISS 

Screenshot_4_1.jpg~original 

Edited by mghslowell

really? I have no problems with mine,  what i can do is upload my mods to a google drive and link you if you want, 

My livable modules are Zvezda  where most of the Kerbals live, and has internal seating and living area, just like the russian RW version,  the Zarya Module has 2 spaces for kerbals but just hoses running on the floor buts its the same as  the inside of the real ISS,   other livables are Unity, and Harmony,  However There is no internal Viewable living area just black and empty, In the real ISS  the Unity and Harmony and Destiny modules is where most of the ISS RW astronauts live and work. I wish there was an updated Modules that include internal living spaces. 

The cupola as seen in the pic fits one kerbal and has a good internal living area with screens, and view of the entire zenith station, 

and all my visiting  Progress and TMA soyuz all have living spaces with good internal living space to see. 

Both Pirs and Poisk and Rassvet modules also are livable but no internal viewing. just black,    and others like Shuttle, and Dragon, all have internal livable and internal view-able sitting and station views. 

to attach each node you can use a cheat on some that are backwards by selecting " disregard strict part attaching "  or you can use a  ISS ICB  docking adaptor, I use that for all the empty areas especially on Unity where i have to attack multiple module nodes to it. And they detach and can reattach in space.   Btw the adaptor is in the second picture all the way to the right at the zenith portion of the harmony Module.  this is used for the HTV II and Cygnus, and other craft that has a matching ICM docking adaptor. 

hope this helps. any questions let me know. and let me know if you 

• really? I have no problems with mine,  what i can do is upload my mods to a google drive and link you if you want, 

Did you get it from  https://github.com/MrMikeNZ/ISS/releases ?

My livable modules are Zvezda  where most of the Kerbals live, and has internal seating and living area, just like the russian RW version,  the Zarya Module has 2 spaces for kerbals but just hoses running on the floor buts its the same as  the inside of the real ISS,   other livables are Unity, and Harmony,  However There is no internal Viewable living area just black and empty, In the real ISS  the Unity and Harmony and Destiny modules is where most of the ISS RW astronauts live and work. I wish there was an updated Modules that include internal living spaces. 

The cupola as seen in the pic fits one kerbal and has a good internal living area with screens, and view of the entire zenith station, 

and all my visiting  Progress and TMA soyuz all have living spaces with good internal living space to see. 

Both Pirs and Poisk and Rassvet modules also are livable but no internal viewing. just black,    and others like Shuttle, and Dragon, all have internal livable and internal view-able sitting and station views. 

to attach each node you can use a cheat on some that are backwards by selecting " disregard strict part attaching "  or you can use a  ISS ICB  docking adaptor, I use that for all the empty areas especially on Unity where i have to attack multiple module nodes to it. And they detach and can reattach in space.   Btw the adaptor is in the second picture all the way to the right at the zenith portion of the harmony Module.  this is used for the HTV II and Cygnus, and other craft that has a matching ICM docking adaptor. 

hope this helps. any questions let me know. and let me know if you 

On 22.12.2015 at 11:49 AM, Der Anfang said:

I like that simple station! ;) I also love the stubby plane... lol. Is it an SSTO?

@Der Anfang

No, it is a Dreamchaserlike glider with Aerospike at the aft. Wait a moment... look here:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/125661-105-dreamchaser-lifterdeorbiter/

Meanwhile i made this:

D-size asteroid fuelstation, and the "KERMES" Duna mission docking

qpBh56F.png

Edited by Mikki

This is Duna Station Alpha, built over Duna after several launches. all stock besides mechjeb. it has ore storage and an ISRU to increase exploration, the Duna Miner is attached on the bottom, and the craft on top is the return vehicle for the 18 kerbals currently stationed in Duna orbit. There is an Ike miner currently landed and gathering ore on Ike. I'm pretty proud of this one.R2xwmOt.jpg

etVJ6Q4.jpg

Edited by Travman

15 hours ago, Travman said:

This is Duna Station Alpha, built over Duna after several launches. all stock besides mechjeb. it has ore storage and an ISRU to increase exploration, the Duna Miner is attached on the bottom, and the craft on top is the return vehicle for the 18 kerbals currently stationed in Duna orbit. There is an Ike miner currently landed and gathering ore on Ike. I'm pretty proud of this one.R2xwmOt.jpg

etVJ6Q4.jpg

That looks massively overpowered (there's a word you don't see too often in the context of KSP), haphazardly assembled, unstable under rotation, and like every other station I've seen or buit that wasn't meticulously planned ahead of time.

I award you the totally pointless Kerbal Space Alliance Seal of Approval.

5 hours ago, Captain Sierra said:

That looks massively overpowered (there's a word you don't see too often in the context of KSP), haphazardly assembled, unstable under rotation, and like every other station I've seen or buit that wasn't meticulously planned ahead of time.

I award you the totally pointless Kerbal Space Alliance Seal of Approval.

I kind of figured overpowering everything was the way Kerbals worked ;) it is extremely unstable, I had the normal clamp-o-trons on the original space station (which I had launched about 1/2 way through the tech tree and added the rest after I finished the tech tree), and had to launch a separate mission for converting those to the seniors. I moved it down from a 500km orbit with the Vernier engines down to 200km, and it was shaking and bending like a leaf in the wind. not bad for my first interplanetary space station. thank you for the seal of approval :D 

This is my new Station i build in modded Career. Currently unmanned due to the lack of lifesupport storage. The next step will be a Sciencelab und a service module. But i dont have enough science right now to unlock them.

NbHEEc2.jpg

Edited by Hallebumba