What is the best duna mission style

Im gonna do my first duna mission this year and i wanna know witch of the 3 is better 1: making a station that propels the craft to duna and drops off a crew capsule and a lander to descend to the surface 2: just launch a lander (apollo style) and slow down at duna mine on  ike and fuel up go back to kerbin 3: build a craft that will land with aerobraking and launch mine on ike fuel up and leave comment 1, 2, or 3 for your opinion no arguments just be chill comment 4 for another way and write about it

Those are all great ideas. When I want to do a quick visit to Duna's surface, I'll do something like this:

• Start with building a Duna lander that can get to Kerbin from Duna's surface
    • Make sure your craft has drogue and main chutes for when you get to Duna
    • Build a little extra ▲V to adjust orbit at Duna and do a chute-assisted powered landing
    • Single-stage or two-stage can work here  :)
  • Design an interplanetary injection module that can take the craft out to Duna
    • Plan on aerobraking at around 16km from interplanetary speeds
    • Engine bells work fine for braking around Duna's wispy-thin aero  
  • Build a rocket that can get the whole thing into LKO..
  • Science!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.