Update on my availability

linuxgurugamer

Hi all,

I've been somewhat absent from modding and the forums the past month or so. I'm getting back, but I've been sick and haven't been able to do much coding or even responding (currently there are 60 comments waiting for me to reply to).

I've also been away from streaming for the same reason.

I'll be working on finishing some modding work on several mods before addressing any new issues.

For work reasons, I'll be out of town next week, so hope to resume my normal streaming schedule in starting Oct. 30, although I may get to do a stream this Sunday, will depend on several factors.

On a different note, I just saw the announcement for KSP 2  EA, and am really excited about it.   I do expect to be modding that game, but will need to play it before doing anything.  As of now, there are no details on how it can be modded, so all modders will need to be patient and wait for that info.

Linuxgurugamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.