Getting 2 vehicles into orbit

cygnus008

This is cool and will help. I have it bookmarked.  How do I get two ships in space to start.  Get the first one up and then what do I do to get the second ship in orbit , make another ship, launch it ????

TIA

Larry

Middle of nowhere WY

We need a launch to warm up today :) 

You can fly a ship, then click to return to the space center while leaving the first ship where it is. You can do this many times. Most of us have several missions in progress, some probes sending back data from places, and several hundred items of space debris floating around. 

17 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

You can fly a ship, then click to return to the space center while leaving the first ship where it is. You can do this many times. Most of us have several missions in progress, some probes sending back data from places, and several hundred items of space debris floating around. 

Yep :)

Not sure how Cygnus is having this problem in the first place; the evil End Flight button was removed back in 0.21.

On 1/7/2023 at 1:12 PM, Vanamonde said:

~ and several hundred items of space debris floating around. 

Learning from real life problems, I now make it part of the mission that every piece of debris returns itself to Kerbin or slams into Mün.

I'm no litter bug! ...except for the littering part.

:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.