Release Date on Steam for KSP2 has been changed from the 24th of February to Coming Soon. Should we be concerned or perhaps the release will be earlier?

Anth

24th is taken by Forspoken. You don't want two big titles releasing at the same time.

In fact, you don't want two big titles releasing less than a month between each other, because the bigger one will steal the spotlight.

20 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

24th is taken by Forspoken. You don't want two big titles releasing at the same time.

It was a joke. @Ghostii_Space 's response will most likely be swift and decisive on my question in a way that I can predict...or perhaps not respond at all.

Forspoken looks kind of interesting, But I cant afford to buy it at this point. I need to get my old computer ready for KSP2 so I can test for performance issues.

My old i7 4770K + 1080GTX needs a new monitor + power board + display port cable to get it back up and running. Plus my car has a Warrant of Fitness coming up in a few weeks.

My i9 9900K + 3070ti probably wont show me any issues with KSP2 performance wise.

OMG it's is going to be fun to try to break KSP2. Maybe its impossible...we will see.