Regional Pricing on Steam

behrank

Wow I'm shocked. You guys asking 50$ for unfinished game and not considering local economical situations. almost every AAA finished games has local price. 

It's a huge disappointment for me who bought first game almost 8 years ago with LOCAL PRICING.

I hope you guys change your mind. Nobody would purchase this game with this price!

Edited by behrank

2 hours ago, AlimOncul said:

Guys, I am very loyal player who played KSP1 for thousand of hours but I was very sad when I saw the price tag on KSP2. Even new AAA titles doesn't come this high price.

Ive got 2 AAA games on preorder, Jedi Survivor and Assassins Creed Mirage. Wanna guess how much Im paying? $150 for ACM and $90 for Jedi Survivor. Im not saying you cannot be upset at seeing KSP2 for about $50 USD, but, to claim AAA titles are cheaper is just patently false. Im not sure where KSP2 falls in terms of AAA or not, but its no longer the indie game we know and loved that was KSP1, its a new creature built ground up by TakeTwo/Private Division and at the least (read: afaik) Take Two is a AAA house, so $50 for KSP2 tracks. Just my $0.02.

8 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

I feel your pain, it's quite pricy for what we got initially. Makes me wonder what final pricing is going to be :/ 

From what I recall, it should be about the same as what you paid, but for all of us jumping into ksp2 during EA, what we pay right now is our FINAL cost until DLC starts being a thing. What we pay in EA regardless if price goes up or not is more investment.

Edited by AlamoVampire

On 2/24/2023 at 7:16 AM, behrank said:

Wow I'm shocked. You guys asking 50$ for unfinished game and not considering local economical situations. almost every AAA finished games has local price. 

It's a huge disappointment for me who bought first game almost 8 years ago with LOCAL PRICING.

I hope you guys change your mind. Nobody would purchase this game with this price!

Let me get this straight.  You played and loved the last game for 8 years and are upset the new version costs $50?  How much was the hourly cost of your playing in KSP1?  Probably under $0.05/hour.

Even if you only spend 250 hours playing the new game (I bet you would play more but let’s start there) that only costs you $0.20/hour for entertainment.  What else do you possibly do for entertainment that’s cheaper?

On 2/24/2023 at 7:18 AM, AlimOncul said:

Guys, I am very loyal player who played KSP1 for thousand of hours but I was very sad when I saw the price tag on KSP2. Even new AAA titles doesn't come this high price.

You won’t pay $50 for something that will entertain you for thousands of hours?  How does that make you sad?  If it isn’t worth it don’t buy it.  If it is worth it and you buy it then there is no need to be sad.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.