Reintroduction

LittleBitMore

I've been a forum member since 2019, but I've spent some time away from the forums recently for some reason or other, but I want to return, and I figured I'd give a more updated introduction now that I've found more about myself.

A few things have changed since I stopped visiting the forums. Thanks to a little video game you may have heard of, I'm majoring in aerospace engineering. If all goes well, I'll be formally studying aerospace engineering in Norway in a few years.

I've visited both JPL and the Kennedy Space Center, and the JPL visit was part of an aerospace project where me and a team of ragtag teens worked together to design a hypothetical manned Mars mission and present it. This experience was absolutely amazing and was a significant driving force towards my education in aerospace.

Since my absence, I've upgraded my KSP skills, and I've landed on Tylo (whereas previously the most difficult thing I've landed on was Ike). I've also been practicing a lot with planes and shuttles, which hasn't been a significant interest of mine back then.

I've been professionally diagnosed with autism, so please be patient with me if I'm not good at communicating, take a while to respond to something, or misunderstand something and need clarification. (and also please don't be mean to me about it)

I plan to mostly frequent the KSP1 subforums.

And another hearty rewelcome to you!

11 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

I've upgraded my KSP skills, and I've landed on Tylo

Tylo landing is one of the bigger challenges in KSP.   Congratulations!

Happy landings!