Techo's (Stock) Planet Revamp V0.10

Mrpasta44

On 11/28/2023 at 2:51 AM, KerbalOnKerbin said:

I would reccomend in the future using higher-resolution images as right now a lot of the planets look low-resolution and bland. Just a suggestion.

it would be helpful if you were a bit more concrete with your critique, the maps are standard resolution

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I tried to use this mod with Minmar Rings, however it didn't give any results. I created the config that you suggested in one of the previous posts and put it in GameData, but still nothing happens and the system remains normal. Please, you can check, if this is a conflict with the new version of your mod or if I'm doing something wrong?

On 12/20/2023 at 3:47 PM, Ganyymeede said:

Does this work with the volumetric clouds?

Yes and Parallax too

12 hours ago, Dush_Nila said:

Hello. I tried to use this mod with Minmar Rings, however it didn't give any results. I created the config that you suggested in one of the previous posts and put it in GameData, but still nothing happens and the system remains normal. Please, you can check, if this is a conflict with the new version of your mod or if I'm doing something wrong?

Do what I just did, add the rings yourself, go to the new Kerbin config files and copy the configs from the Minmar file, they worked for me that way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 12:05 AM, Garuda said:

How would I disable the Kerbin changes? I enjoy everything else but Kerbin is a bit overdone for my tastes and I'd like to play with just the other planets. 

After trying it, I would second this but for a different reason. Because the terrain has changed it messes with Kerbin Side Remastered, but other than that the improved planets are absolutely fantastic, like KSP2 quality.

I am just stumbling over this. (Usually I only stick to browsing through Mod Releases) But this looks incredible! Didn’t realize I needed it until I saw it. 

And I’ll add: this is exactly what the KSP Community needs. 

Edited by dylsh

59 minutes ago, dylsh said:

I am just stumbling over this. (Usually I only stick to browsing through Mod Releases) But this looks incredible! Didn’t realize I needed it until I saw it. 

And I’ll add: this is exactly what the KSP Community needs. 

It is fantastic, Duna and Dres in particular look glorious. 

On 6/8/2024 at 11:37 AM, dandoesstuff said:

we probably wont get any updates soon

nuh uh

Following some severe setbacks (PC went kablooey) I've been hard at work behind the scenes on an update.
you should expect to see some new features such as:
-Eve and Duna homeswitch, similar to Alien Space Programs.
-Built in Rescaler for 2.5x, 5.0625x and 10x scale.
-Kerbin, Mun and Minmus Re-revamps:
--Kerbin now has many water carved features such as rivers, and its mountains have been tamed down alot.
--The Mun is now much more alike our real Moon while still maintaining locations of its craters in stock (and adding some new ones).
--And Minmus is just a whole lot cooler.
-More that i have forgotten about probably.

Due to the whole PC dying thing I lost my Github account, thus its being hosted on another repository now. Its link should be updated by the time i post this.

oh and by the way here are some pictures 

Spoiler

Kerbin
yrFPRnC.png

Mun
R7gSOaE.png

Minmus
B34imxq.png

Looks incredible! Sorry about the PC troubles. That’s the worst. Thrilled to see you are still motivated though! 

Adding rivers to Kerbin is a great touch. Definitely makes it look like a more living world. 

On 6/21/2024 at 2:54 AM, Mrpasta44 said:

nuh uh

Following some severe setbacks (PC went kablooey) I've been hard at work behind the scenes on an update.
you should expect to see some new features such as:
-Eve and Duna homeswitch, similar to Alien Space Programs.
-Built in Rescaler for 2.5x, 5.0625x and 10x scale.
-Kerbin, Mun and Minmus Re-revamps:
--Kerbin now has many water carved features such as rivers, and its mountains have been tamed down alot.
--The Mun is now much more alike our real Moon while still maintaining locations of its craters in stock (and adding some new ones).
--And Minmus is just a whole lot cooler.
-More that i have forgotten about probably.

Due to the whole PC dying thing I lost my Github account, thus its being hosted on another repository now. Its link should be updated by the time i post this.

oh and by the way here are some pictures 

Reveal hidden contents

Kerbin
yrFPRnC.png

Mun
R7gSOaE.png

Minmus
B34imxq.png

that's nice to hear! never knew your pc died, only knew that you were working on RSS-Reborn