Build a Sentence... One Word at a Time!

Kimera Industries

Rosalyn calvined Susie

Spoiler

Example: Rosalyn calvined Susie with a snow ball and rushed for the goal tree.

Posted (edited)

Sorry but the sentence was restructured yesterday and has moved on to the form prior to your post. Returning to the prior corrected form and continuing:

Rosalyn and Calvin chased Moe

———

for clarity:

split-image-of-rosalyn-and-moe-from-calv

oh ya new page too 073605112024

Edited by AlamoVampire

@AlamoVampire

You restructured the sentence without discussing it first. What I wrote did make sense if given a chance to develope.

You also added 4 words to your original without words from any other player inbetween. Essentially you are playing with yourself.

If you were the creator of the thread or a moderator then it may be acceptable. But you keep making these changes without any democratic process.

I would like to play a fair game where all get an equal input and any changes are only done by the thread creator.

If this is not something that you can accept then I cannot continue in this game.

Posted (edited)

@ColdJ not publicly debating you. My pm says it all. So, to the rest of us sentence stands at:

Rosalyn and Calvin chased Moe

———

restated here for ease of viewing and further additions.

one public comment on: “You also added 4 words to your original without words from any other player in between“ there were posts made by users between additions. The rules do not say either way but, a post with no new addition to a current sentence can be seen unless otherwise stated (yes this includes this post and the one above) as blanks or extra spaces, thus permitting new entries to be added with those spaces removed in proper grammatical formatting.

Edited by AlamoVampire

@AlamoVampire a word here wasn't given a chance to develop, I for one am quite curious to see how it turns out.

11 hours ago, ColdJ said:

I would like to play a fair game where all get an equal input and any changes are only done by the thread creator.

As the thread creator, I say I'm in favor of this. It should be up to the people whose job it is to fix things to fix things.

Rosalyn calvined Susie, but

Posted (edited)

Sorry but i wholly disagree and my pm explains why. Recorrecting and ending to start a new. 
the spoiler is for @Kimera Industries

Spoiler

Please read the pm i sent you.

Rosalyn and Calvin chased Moe Mr. Bun.

the sentence is done im moving onto a new sentence.

the new: Cows

Edited by AlamoVampire

Cows eat veritable grass poignantly, but somewhere Sheep sell pasture parties, primarily raucous in dancing jigs

Cows eat veritable grass poignantly, but somewhere Sheep sell pasture parties, primarily raucous in dancing jigs sloppily sloshing

Cows eat veritable grass poignantly, but somewhere Sheep sell pasture parties, primarily raucous in dancing jigs sloppily sloshing rudimentary rum