Build a Sentence... One Word at a Time!

Kimera Industries

@ColdJ i frankly do not care if you cant accept or wont accept King Richard the Lionheart. Its a historically accurate title. And you want to talk glass houses? Ill toss that stone. You started it. Remember this from 22 March: “Rovers rove.“ All of your “examples” are wild accusations and false save 1. Plumbers Plumb. A DIRECT response to your action on Rovers rove. The rest are legitimate sentences. Circling back to King Richard the Lionheart allow me to quote: Per rule 5: Names and proper nouns are added in one post. For example, if you wish to add the name "Robin Hood" you add "Robin Hood" in one post.“

As you see King Richard the Lionheart fits per the rule. Now that we have derailed this far enough I relay the currently active sentence so this game may return to being played.

——RESTORATION TO ACTIVE SENTENCE——

King Richard the Lionheart reigned

———RESTORATION COMPLETE———

new page

Spoiler

Just to be thorough: Richard I (8 September 1157 – 6 April 1199), known as Richard Cœur de Lion (Norman French: Quor de Lion) or Richard the Lionheart because of his reputation as a great military leader and warrior, was King of England from 1189 until his death in 1199. 

King Richard the Lionheart or Richard I from House Plantagenet. Citing my sources.

Edited by AlamoVampire

This is getting rather harsh, guys. Sure, King Richard the Lionheart was maybe too long, I admit that.

To avoid this, I think we should avoid long names and overly themed sentences. I won't make this a rule because it should just be a common courtesy.

King Richard the Lionheart reigned in