Build a Sentence... One Word at a Time!

Kimera Industries

Posted (edited)

Pizza oven made pepperoni sentient mutations with mushroom brains and peanuts, caramelized onions and garlic salmon, and  

@AlamoVampire I think he forgot to go to the most recent page when he scrolled to the bottom to see where the current sentence was at.

Edited by Kimera Industries

Pizza oven made pepperoni sentient mutations with mushroom brains and peanuts, caramelized onions and garlic salmon, and  Pacific geoduck 

———

my addition is a type of clam hence 2 words as its a name.

@Kimera Industries i figured it was a glitch given its end of term and busy, its also why i made no changes on that post. We be human, we mitsakes maek. Good it all is.

Pizza oven made pepperoni sentient mutations with mushroom brains and peanuts, caramelized onions and garlic salmon, and  Pacific geoduck pie.

(That felt like a nice end spot.)

New:

Marvellous

10 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

i figured it was a glitch given its end of term and busy, its also why i made no changes on that post. We be human, we mitsakes maek. Good it all is

Pobody is nerfect.

Hmm...

Guys, I've thought about this a bit, here's what I have to say:

I know I said that full names would be allowed in one post, but I increasingly feel this goes against the spirit of the game. I think if you want to do a name, you can make it clear by capitalizing the first letter, but it's up to the next person to add a title to the name (again, one word at a time) or a last name, or a middle name, or whatever. Anything posted previously is fine, but remember this in future posts.

David the Gnome ate

David the Gnome ate Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic paste, and vomited lopado­temacho­selacho­galeokranio­leipsano­drim­hypotrimmato­silphio­karabo­melitokatakechy­meno­kichl­epikossypho­phatto­peristeralektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklopeleio­lagoio­siraio­baphetragano­pterygon

———

Spoiler

Yup my addition is a legit word again

David the Gnome ate Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic paste, and vomited lopado­temacho­selacho­galeokranio­leipsano­drim­hypotrimmato­silphio­karabo­melitokatakechy­meno­kichl­epikossypho­phatto­peristeralektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklopeleio­lagoio­siraio­baphetragano­pterygon into 

David the Gnome ate Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic paste, and vomited lopado­temacho­selacho­galeokranio­leipsano­drim­hypotrimmato­silphio­karabo­melitokatakechy­meno­kichl­epikossypho­phatto­peristeralektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklopeleio­lagoio­siraio­baphetragano­pterygon into pneumono­ultra­micro­scopic­silico­volcano­coniosis

@Kimera Industries your esophagus and trachea are interconnected. When a person vomits and is unlucky or laying down (its why you roll a vomiting person onto his/her side) there is a chance the vomit can go down into the lungs which can cause lethal issues. I just picked a lung related disease because of the word vomit and well the fact vomit can enter the lungs in certain circumstances.