Dr. Keri Kerman repeating the first textbox on the Minmus discoverable mission debrief

Krzysztof Jaromir

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7 - 12700K | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI (16GB) | RAM32GB (3200 MHZ)

Dr. Keri Kerman repeats the first textbox on the Minmus discoverable mission debrief, the last textbox isn't affected.

Included Attachments:

image_2023-12-19_205424562.png.656de802068dbe52970057c45fcd6ffa.png

Edited by The Space Peacock

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 

Mission regarding Minimus monument. After clicking Submit, the message appears over and over when "auto-continue" is checked.
When unchecked, and continued manually, it proceeds with the conversation correctly.

Included Attachments:

bug.JPG.dd7ee1d8f127468a5a8fe81480980a97

Edited by Spicat

Seeing the exact same thing in my game, preventing progress for the main quests.

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT | RAM32GB (3200 MHZ)

OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7730U | GPU: Integrated Radeon Graphics | RAM16 Gb

Many thanks for working on this awesome game ! I'm glad I bought it, and I'm sure I'll keep playing it for a few months / years :-).

Not sure if this is a bug or on purpose. During the "Minmus monument" mission debrief,  our friend Dr Keri Kerman says several times the same thing (see attached screenshot).

Maybe this is on purpose ? (after saying the same thing 4-5 times, he says that we have not time and he has to go.) But still this is weird and looks like a mistake.

Keep up the good work !

Cheers from Toulouse,

Moussa

Included Attachments:

Screenshot2023-12-22075341.png.1236b5ffd

OS: Windows 10, 64bit | CPU: 11th Gen Intel I7-11700 @ 2.5GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER | RAM16 GB

Severity - Med

Frequency - High

Minmus Monument debrief repeats the first 'Welcome back Director! Another successful mission in the record books. And what a monument you've found! The monument looks a little like a Kerbal, but what's with the squid mouth?' 5 times and might say the ending what-what. 

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel i7-9700K | GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 | RAMDDR4 3200 PC4-24000 16GB 2x8GB

After I completed the mission about investigating the strange signal in Mimmus, the conversation with Dr.  Keri Kerman seemed to repeat itself (the text is in spanish)

FiHdyE1.jpg

Included Attachments:

OS: win 10 | CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: geforce gtx 1660 | RAM16GB

Minmus monument completion chat in mission control repeats the same first chat bubble over and over.

Included Attachments:

On 12/22/2023 at 12:25 AM, Bedkow said:

Mission regarding Minimus monument. After clicking Submit, the message appears over and over when "auto-continue" is checked.
When unchecked, and continued manually, it proceeds with the conversation correctly.

For me it was the other way round: first had auto-continue unchecked, then checked. The impression was, that THIS helped, but Dr. Keri seems to continue after repeating 5 times (reproduced without any checking or unchecking). After that, she says something boring about my obligations, but the science points are assigned and the next main mission begins.

=> BUG SEVERITY: weak (but I am VERY interested, whether this is a bug or a mission twist, such as "the squerbals eat brains..." ;-) )

OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | RAMRAM: 32650 Mb

ok well it was stuck in a loop for a while where she kept repeating the first statement, but then somehow fixed itself when i left the game tabbed out to write this report.

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD 7700 | GPU: AMD RX7900XT | RAMCorsair 32 GB

The mission "Minmus Monument" debrief text repeats the same first text five times, then reads the final text before ending.