Dreamliners Site Expansion for KSRSS

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2024 at 10:38 PM, bacontornado said:

Any update or new insights on the underground/underwater issue? I have @ballisticfox0 's Earth UHD 64k and I'm still running into it. 

im not sure about why its doing that, I'd reinstall all the dependencies 

11 minutes ago, Spike88 said:

Any chance for an Edwards AFB to land the shuttle at?

believe theirs already a mod for that for ksrss, ill try to find it 

4 hours ago, Dreamliner said:

believe theirs already a mod for that for ksrss, ill try to find it 

I had done a google search but only really saw one for RSS, not sure if that can work in KSRSS

Edit: Also I don't know what causes it, but sometimes the launch pads can't be selected with KCT. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Edited by Spike88

On 6/14/2024 at 6:31 PM, Spike88 said:

I had done a google search but only really saw one for RSS, not sure if that can work in KSRSS

Edit: Also I don't know what causes it, but sometimes the launch pads can't be selected with KCT. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

weird havent tested also here is Baikonur :] https://github.com/kochiBR/katniss-baikonour-for-KSRSS 

5 minutes ago, Dreamliner said:

weird havent tested also here is Baikonur :] https://github.com/kochiBR/katniss-baikonour-for-KSRSS 

I had found Baikonour already in the Katniss Canaveral topic, but thank you!

I realized the fix for the pads not showing up for launch in KCT is just a matter of using KSCSwitcher to switch to any launch site and then all your Dreamliner pads will propagate, what's weird is that the Baikonour pads and the Cape Canaveral pads show up just fine, while yours don't until using KSCSwitcher.

On the Edwards front I did find MTE and STS. I'm not sure what I need to do to get MTE to work, and using STS causes the KSCSwitcher Vandenburg to go under the ground and your Vandenburg to float.

I have decided to make a submod to your mod about Historical launch sites/landing areas. I am going to start with White Sands Missile Range(namely the V2 launch pad and the shuttle landing runways). I plan on adding Edwards, Ellington, and Langley Research Center(mostly the Langley AFB).

yVcjBBz.png

The Retro Update

Update III

Explore the wonders of 1959-1998 with the new retro update!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this update includes

-Old Kourou

-Old Vandenberg

*NEW to both configs -Langley Airforce base

*NEW to both configs -White Sands Test range

-Old Wallops

*NEW to both configs -Edwards Airforce base

-Old Woomera

[Go to the First Post to see pictures!]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

45 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

Landing Shuttle at Cologne.  Wait, which shuttle is that?...   (noticed one of the runways at the Cologne Bonn site is raised a bit)

4EaU3hx.png36ex6jg.png

yeah I hit them all in 12 hours lol so minor goof ball errors are a little to be expected, will do little second qa pass when I get the time, Also sick buran! always love to see how players use the mod :D

45 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

Landing Shuttle at Cologne.  Wait, which shuttle is that?...   (noticed one of the runways at the Cologne Bonn site is raised a bit)

4EaU3hx.png36ex6jg.png

ALSO your missing katniss Kcc for the acutal shuttle runway lol 

I reccomend getting this copy of it, if you dont want the configs I think just not putting anything in the instances folder will do the trick 

https://github.com/Truthfulll/KatnisssCapeCanaveral-KSRSS

I realized I never stated that anywhere so now I put it in all the posts, not your B, my B lol

Edited by Dreamliner