I humbly request we wait and see

22 hours ago, LittleBitMore said:

...I humbly request we collectively agree to wait and see, as opposed to panicking and fighting, ...

I'm not fighting. I'm drawing my conclusions. The only reason I start KSP2 as opposed to KSP1 is because of the journey to see it turn into a great game.

That hope is over for me. So I'll go back to playing KSP1. There are some nice elements to KSP2 - landscapes look great, and I love the individualized Kerbals, and how they move more organically. But it's not enough to compensate for the infuriating bugs, without the numbing of "eventually it will function properly"

We waited and saw for 15 months (longer if you count from when Intercept's start of the project was announced). No more wait and see.

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 9:05 PM, LittleBitMore said:

I don't necessarily think I am a unifying voice

There's your problem. You can't be peace bringing messiah if you don't believe. Here's a bit of wisdom: the bit of wisdom

On 5/1/2024 at 9:09 PM, DunaManiac said:

I think it's Dakota and Mike's responsibility to accurately inform us

Considering the size of the layoff, perhaps they aren't even aware of whatever the next thing is.

Edited by cocoscacao

On 5/2/2024 at 8:58 AM, chefsbrian said:

At this point, my do or die line is end of office hours Friday here. IF there is still any hands left at Intercept, and they don't post an update before end of day on Friday as a heartbeat to the actual community, then its buried and done.

Welp, that's that then isn't it. An entire business week, for anyone of any relevance to say or do anything in the community to explain just exactly how the game is going to persist, and not a single peep.

What an awful way for a game to die. Not with a bang, not with a whimper, but with a forlorn cry, never answered.

58 minutes ago, chefsbrian said:

Welp, that's that then isn't it. An entire business week, for anyone of any relevance to say or do anything in the community to explain just exactly how the game is going to persist, and not a single peep.

What an awful way for a game to die. Not with a bang, not with a whimper, but with a forlorn cry, never answered.

:cry:

I dont get the purpose of this post. Wait and see.... for what?

What are we waiting for exactly?

Our saviors to come down from high and wave a magic wand over this game? Its 3.5 years since full game abnounced launch all the way back in 2020. Look at this broken polished turd. I'm tired of waiting.

Team Nate Simpson effed around, and found out. Its that simple. This game is DONE. The vast majority of the raodmap TOAST. 

2 hours ago, SmokerCraft said:

...Our saviors to come down from high and wave a magic wand over this game? Its 3.5 years since full game abnounced launch all the way back in 2020. Look at this broken polished turd. I'm tired of waiting....

That would be 4.5 years... Take Two apparently is also tired of waiting.