Happy Mothers Day

Let this thread serve as a way for us to celebrate Mothers. All of our Mothers! Feel free to share a cherished memory of your mom or just wish her a Happy Mothers Day.

I will start. First I hope my Mom has a great day. Sadly I cant visit her right now. :( A happy memory? When I was a kindergarten student in the 80’s we had half day (am and pm kindergartens, I was PM) classes and my mom would wake me up. After breakfast and an hour or two before the bus shed draw me a bath and tell me to bathe. While I was doing that shed make me lunch. A can of vancamps beanie weenies warmed on the stove, a glass of milk and two slices of bread cut diagonally with butter on them. Id sit in my chair and shed give me my lunch. Then shed walk over to the tv and turn on PBS so I could watch 3, 2, 1 Contact! 

i cherish the memory of those simple days. I MISS them so so much. Yes, im crying as I write this. 

Spoiler

Iykyk

Celebrating Mother's day by disappearing for a week while leaving Mom with three cats and a fridge full of ice cream.

Pure coincidence.

Posted (edited)

We all gave our mom the entire house to herself for about 4 hours on Mother’s Day. It is perhaps the greatest gift she’s ever received.

Edited by Kerbalsaurus