Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I felt like adding a sense of the Mysterious to my game, so.......

Anomaly detected near old ruins, Team sent on routine scientific mission to pin-point anomaly.

Field report indicates an unknown vehicle. Images to follow....

screenshot357_zpskjtqs6cr.png

Radiation normal, no signs of life...Request immediate Military back up.....

E...O...T.....

Mission Elapsed Time 2hours 41 minutes, Location arrived at old pyramid structure. Found truck, data logs seized, crew missing...

15 minutes after transmission lost from survey team, Mun Sat 5 Captured this image,

screenshot358_zps7vpzhlyf.png

Mission control switched to deep star field observer 12 and captured a better quality image, the Craft is seen leaving the system, wherabouts of the three Kerbals, Unknown. Crafts intention, Unknown.

screenshot359_zps5bsqlnyg.png

Stay Tuned....

This particular vehicle may be well before most of the users and Moderators here, But lets see who can guess it?

screenshot362_zpsii8meewn.png

Finished model will include many features, this is the prototype. Needs skinning, and balanced VTOL, (Working on it in spare time.)

Any Guesses?

This particular vehicle may be well before most of the users and Moderators here, But lets see who can guess it?

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/Niles_Ferrier/screenshot362_zpsii8meewn.png

Finished model will include many features, this is the prototype. Needs skinning, and balanced VTOL, (Working on it in spare time.)

Any Guesses?

Ah yes - a tip of the ol' bean to Gerry Anderson and U.F.O. (Or as the Brits would say it - "You-Foe" :D ).

Gotta love a sci-fi TV show set in the amazing future world of... 1980, where -

-- with the above SHADO Fighter you get ONE SHOT before having to turn around and go back to base, so make it a good one! (On the other hand, you're effectively firing 1/3 of your craft's entire mass at the enemy, and if the payload is Nuclear, then you don't HAVE to be dead on target!)

-- where a badass sub with a front half that separates to become a badass jet fighter doesn't seem all that outlandish by comparison! :o (Hmm... Now I need to MAKE Skydiver in KSP! Damn you for giving me ideas! LOL! :D )

-- and the men all dress like Dr. Evil and the moon women all where purple wigs. :D

-- speaking of which - Lt. Gay Ellis...

Gabrielle-Draker-Gay-Ellis.jpg

Can I get a YOWZA?!?!? :o:D

Logan Darklighter (as well as Vanamode, Are correct!) Although Logan used the correct name.

And now for something completely different.....

screenshot368_zpscuanv08x.png

"Cruising the Mun, Shado 15 All clear......"

Now if I could only find BahamutoD to get this infernal missile to shoot!

Well after some late night work...... The Plane is good, but the Missile is kinda a wild weasel, Shoot it and it goes haywire, but cool to watch....This may not be the right place for these images, but this is not a release YET...

screenshot372_zpsjcpozqc0.png

Stabe launch assisted by Mechjeb...

screenshot373_zpsjqmjrkcs.png

Verticle Transition (VTOL OFF)

screenshot374_zpsxrsermij.png

Superduper sonic atmosphereic Flight..... (Lookout boys I gotta license to fly, that shuttle pulled over and let me by!"

screenshot375_zpscelhytzj.png

Ah Orbit....

Textures complete, modelling complete, SSTA Flight (Single Stage to Anywhere).

Nice eh? Next up the SHADO Mobile

Really nice! And I for one don't mind you posting this here. But - just a suggestion? Make a thread in the mod development section? Then make a link back to it here? (Or in your sig or something)

As for the missile - maybe it needs better reaction wheels or an RCS system of its own?

Well Its a mod of sorts, but unknown when I can make it available, I'm kinda stuck in the 90's (KSP ver 90 Beta) I just cant get into the new aerodynamics. Is there a nostalgia board?

screenshot377_zpssmc6xwy3.png

Kinda needed a target...lol, one UFO Coming up!

"Stuck back in the 90's, KSP .90 That is...."