Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I live in Uganda and the friend I play together with (read: show off life footage of silly missions) lives in Holland. quickest and easiest way to do it is sending images over whatsap. Only problem: I can't be bothered about uploading photos to my phone so I just take a photo of my screen :$

Also; Read my sig :P

I live in Uganda and the friend I play together with (read: show off life footage of silly missions) lives in Holland. quickest and easiest way to do it is sending images over whatsap. Only problem: I can't be bothered about uploading photos to my phone so I just take a photo of my screen :$

Also; Read my sig :P

like I said, its a cool artsy effect! also, it looks kerbal enough to be one of Jeb's cameras XD

I hope no kerbals lost their lives
I have two sandbox saves running. One represents the simulations the kerbals are running on their computers at KSC, so I can use cheats to simplify testing, and it doesn't matter if the pilots die. Once a design has had the kinks worked out of it, I copy it over to the "real world" of the other save, where I don't use cheats and kerbal lives are sacred. :)

I recognize the fustek parts on the left side of the craft, but what mods are those for the bits to the right of the central fustek module? Namely the engine/tanks/framework?

They look like the Near-future parts pack.

If internet is willing tonight I will upload the craft file to the spacecraft exchange.

I tried to hide a little satellite inside the hull but the moment you release it, the shuttle turns into a Challenger/ Columbia :-( I wish I could come up with a nice looking stock solution to put a satellite in the hull.

also I need more DV to get it up to a 250x250 orbit and a docking port on the roof of the shuttle and a more realistic looking nose for the shuttle

I have two sandbox saves running. One represents the simulations the kerbals are running on their computers at KSC, so I can use cheats to simplify testing, and it doesn't matter if the pilots die. Once a design has had the kinks worked out of it, I copy it over to the "real world" of the other save, where I don't use cheats and kerbal lives are sacred. :)

cool :)

10 char..

5ac5e94b613f.jpg

Small orbital section of Eve Return Vehicle slowly fade away it’s last bits of energy in the batteries after Jebediah Kerman EVA’ed himself and the case with priceless Eve surface samples to the Eve Project Space Station on low Eve orbit , thus concluding the more than 10 days of real time efforts to put Kerbals on the surface of Eve and bring them home safely.