Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Jebediah's Manhood, aft section coming together

29MlOEp.jpg

That completes the fuel, still have to add the engine pods and RCS tanks, plus the habitat section I'm not finished designing yet.

The things docked with it are general purpose inter-orbit tugs (though I might bring two with once I do the Kerbal system tour)

The album about mounting my spaceship before to go to Jool:

The spaceship core:

odinj1.jpg

odinj2.jpg

This spacehip needs 4 engines that will be stick together. This engines can be desmounted again to take land on a moon of jool to refuel

odinj3.jpg

odinj4.jpg

odinj5.jpg

odinj6.jpg

odinj7.jpg

odinj8.jpg

The last one, it was pretty difficult

odinj9.jpg

A very reliable spaceship

odinj10.jpg

A kethane movile factory

odinj11.jpg

exiting kerbin orbit, a very good and compact spaceship

odinj12.jpg

odinj13.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/0dinspain

My little glider, in space and on reentry. I'm restarting from 'day 1' in 0.21.1; meaning I'm starting my entire path. This is the 'first manned (Kerbal'd?) ship to break the atmosphere.'

hprtALS.png

40gbSBa.png

ErD5Mx1.png

(Believe it or not, he survived.)

And my apollo style lander- first of these things I've ever actually had WORK.

XFxzIPv.png

To keep up with the arms race of other companies, Project Genesis has produced an Exo-atmospheric version of the Excalibur. Known as the MK3, this variant of the Excalibur is made for short range space combat.

While it lacks in speed, range, and firepower, it makes up for in precision and stealth It achieves precision with 3 (ship to ship) STS-7 Judgement Missiles that can hit a capital ships command center with pinpoint accuracy.

The Excalibur MK3 has short range over all but it can be increased by refueling due to a small docking port on the nose (first missile must be absent though)

screenshot100-293x261.png

Download here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/project-genesis-excalibur-mk3-exo-atmospheric-precision-fighter-with-launcher-all-stock/

*please rate and let me know what your thoughts are or if you have an idea for me to try in the comments

* read instructions for hot keys

If this ship gets 100 downloads and a good rating I ll submit it to Macey Dean's ship submissions for his youtube channel

Edited by War Eagle 1

Here is my Behemoth load carrier! The current record for largest load to a 200,000 m orbit is 100(ish) tons!

CKYYQn8.jpg

WhbhVZG.jpg

My current biggest docking motor is on top there, the Goliath Sr.

The 4 outer stages get it to altitude, and the smaller Skipper stage gets it into orbit.

Here is the .craft file!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om6uvns5mocrblf/Goliath%20ITE%20MK-3%20Sr_.craft

Edited by RedKosmos