Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

cant resist the lens flares JJ was right they make things more awesome

souz mrs-g getting tested on the north pole for a future mission to duna

screenshot18ea.jpg

mss-flare ( a lighter version) getting tested at the kerbal space center, future mission dres

screenshot18zw.jpg

hey u still around? make some more rovers pleaseeee!!

- "But...but...jetpacks don't have to be reaserched..."

- "Dammit. Well, getting rid of Jeb isn't so easy. Time for the concealed K4 detonation!"

[bANG!!!]

- "Helooooooooo!!!"

- "Jeb! Damn You! Why won't you just DIE and let us live without the risk of falling rockets all the time!!!"

4XGP1.jpg Built a station.... Ill send up a BOSS Camera soon so i can take a better screenshot.

Its got 2 Skylabs, 8 transmitters, 4 hitch hikers, a full orange tank+ a supply thingy, 7 gigantors (One got smashed by debris) And two tugs... My first one got super glued due to lag onto the station. Took 3 days with mechjeb assistance to build this sucker.

This little spitfire of an aircraft could do it all! Loops, Immelmann Turns, endless Barrel Rolls .... Everything, except hold the engine on after landing! This was all well and good if we're landing back at KSC, but what about SCIENCE! expeditions that could use the engine after landing for, you know, returning? Introducing, THE LANDING-ONLY LANDING GEAR!!!

I added this third wheel to the back, under the engine, and removed it from the 'Gear' action group, and inserted it in an action group of its own. This way, I can have it retracted for take-off, and extended for landing! The engineers back at KSC are real proud of this one, saves a lot of engines! Happy flying!

I had to do the same thing:

kri8.jpg

Even just sending this to the runway almost broke off the jet engine. Added the extra landing gear, moved their control to a separate action group so they can retract/extend separately from the main gear. Since I'm terrible at landing, I added the parachutes to deploy and float the plane to the ground, which before I added the extra landing gear, always snapped off the engine.

A couple shots of it in flight:

Crossing the mountains

mykw.jpg

Flying over the edge of the northern ice sheet on the way to the north pole:

bpxf.jpg

The first iteration of the plane before I added the second set of wings which gave it much more lift and a lot easier to fly. Neither is very fancy considering the massive things other people put in the air, but this is the first plane I've made that works fairly well, plus it was made pretty early in the career mode game.

u3pi.jpg

A few days ago, someone said they hadn't seen an "authentic" Apollo CSM in KSP. I think this one looks OK.

p8LT8ay.png

Here she is making a vodka delivery.

u9dWdg6.png

There's also this baby, very reasonably priced. One owner, and they only took it to the Mun on Sundays.

BY29E5h.png

Edited by Jack Wolfe

gravity reference?

The film? Afraid not. I haven't seen it yet.

Is that from the Mir craft file pack? Does it include a preassembled station?

It's BobCat's Mir. Yes, it has a pre-baked craft file, but I didn't use it. That's why we have the Proton.

Edited by Jack Wolfe