[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Is there any way to fix it?

adding animTime = 1 to the config with animSwitch = false should do the job.

un nerf the proton!!

My troll senses are tingling... either that or a parasite is eating my brain.

Mr. Paul Bobcat, maybe you can help this mod better again..and build sukhoi jet fighter..

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/17081-0-17-RedStar-co-op-Airplane-parts-v0-4-1

Right now, Bobcat is working on a lot of different things, so I doubt that he'd want to do that right now. Also, he'd pretty much have to redo that plane completely, as Bobcat likes to have a very high tandard for his work (no offense to the author of the plane, it looks good, but it's not on Bobcat's level).

Right now, Bobcat is working on a lot of different things, so I doubt that he'd want to do that right now. Also, he'd pretty much have to redo that plane completely, as Bobcat likes to have a very high tandard for his work (no offense to the author of the plane, it looks good, but it's not on Bobcat's level).

Oh its that so, well thanks for the reply anyway, i only just want to see if Bobcat can make a sukhoi, because i saw one of Bobcat's work the Antonov. I just wonder, what if Bobcat can make soviet planes in another pack since he's now developing an Antonov. P.S.(What software can be use to make KSP mods):)

Look at the "Stock" craft that come with the mod (If you don't have these in sandbox, put the Ships folder that came in the mod in the main KSP directory, not under gamedata.), and play around with them in the editor. You should be able to take them apart piece by piece and figure out everything from there.

As for Soyuz, IIRC it goes:

LES

Dock Port

Orbital Module

Descent Pod

Heatshield

Decoupler (Or TMA decoupler, depending on the Soyuz variant.)

Service Module (Panels go on side.)

Fairing Base. (For the Soyuz U, launching a TMA or standard Soyuz, you have to put on the extender fairing parts for it to fit properly.)

Soyuz Stage three

Stage 2/3 Decoupler

Etc.

Look at the "Stock" craft that come with the mod (If you don't have these in sandbox, put the Ships folder that came in the mod in the main KSP directory, not under gamedata.), and play around with them in the editor. You should be able to take them apart piece by piece and figure out everything from there.

As for Soyuz, IIRC it goes:

LES

Dock Port

Orbital Module

Descent Pod

Heatshield

Decoupler (Or TMA decoupler, depending on the Soyuz variant.)

Service Module (Panels go on side.)

Fairing Base. (For the Soyuz U, launching a TMA or standard Soyuz, you have to put on the extender fairing parts for it to fit properly.)

Soyuz Stage three

Stage 2/3 Decoupler

Etc.

Thanks il try that.

Hi guys, (im running 0.23)

not sure if its my KSP problem or the Mod bug.

Im using Soviet pack & my Kerbals will vanish n die upon EVA in space. But when i EVA before launch its okay

Any solutions? search around but couldn't find any solutions

Thanks!

Probably something to do with the life support, there is air on Kerbin so if you EVA before launch it's fine. Check that you have everything installed correctly.

Do they die instantly on EVA, or some time after you get out of the ship?

Seems to me like the LOK is more primitive than the soyuz.

Yes, it is, at least if you're talking this pack. The Soyuz in this pack is the latest TMA version, while LOK is a derivative of Soyuz 7K. TMA is the 3rd generation, while LOK is 1st generation.