ya1KbZR.png

Launched main tank not blue anymore

ZGkNyps.png

Still blue after first stage

KwWGwrD.png

All good in space

040eQmd.png

This time it didn't stay blue in space but most of the time it glows

I get the blue-stick issue too sometimes. As far as I can tell, there's no specific condition that causes it to occur. It'll just occur whenever it likes to. Sorry for not reporting it earlier, but there was an Apollo mission to worry about :P

Im having serious issues with the Mercury pod. Acording to the VAB the CoM is fine. But its not. It seems as soon as I decouple the LES tower and the cap it goes haywire. In space it seems okay, but in atmosphere it spins uncontrolably. And it doesn't want to rest heat-shield first on reentry. Instead it wants to renter sideways. I'm using FAR, but I've never had this problem before.

Ah, then it's a known issue. The decoupler for the Mercury retropack is what's causing this behavior. Mercury is very FAR-incompatible in general.

Hey Frizznak whats next after the Saturn V? I know that Saturn V hasn't been officially released or even fully completed but it seems that you have been working towards the penultimate goal of the Saturn V is there anything next? Skylab? Space Shuttle? Delta rockets? Orion? FYI I only ask out of curiosity because I will download anything that you produce. I will be perfectly happy and with no complaints with what you have done thus far, just looking towards the future thats all.

I think people should start making their own rockets. Like Stubbles with his Zenit. Id love to see what Frizz could do working off of imagination.

Your statement makes it sound like Zenit is a fake rocket. It isn't. As far as I'm concerned, his Zenit is based off the real Zenit, just Kerbalized of course.

As for Frizz's imagination, he'd probably want to completely overhaul KSP! Frizzank Space Program! or perhaps not.

Zenit is absolutely a real launch system. Stubbles Zenit is an incredible replica of the Zenit Land Launch system. His mod is one of the most impressive I have downloaded thus far in terms of accuracy, usability, and just looking really cool and exactly like the real thing.

http://www.yuzhnoye.com/images/zenit-3slb_3_r.jpg

Oh well I didn't know that thanks for enlightening me. But my original statement still stands I supposed. Id just like to see more diversity is all. Instead of going back and forth between three versions of the same rocket.

Just saying.. not implying. I think whatever Frizzank does in the future will continue to surprise us all.

Ive been trying some different things for awhile now. Seeing if it was a specific part I was attatching to the pod that was doing it. After sending up just the pod alone... its has serious problems in atmosphere. Again I am using FAR, but ive been using that and the Mercury pod for months now. This is new. Can anyone else confirm this?

Can anyone help? I cannot use either of the Gemini capsules. I have reinstalled multiple times, to no avail. I can launch the ships but no staging information is shown. I cannot interact with them in anyway, such as toggling the lights, and when I EVA my game crashes.

Can anyone please help? None of the manned pods work for me (the unmanned one does, though). When I use them I have my hud, except for the staging and kerbals in the bottom left. I also cannot interact with them at all (such as toggling lights), and when I EVA my game crashes.

Ive been trying some different things for awhile now. Seeing if it was a specific part I was attatching to the pod that was doing it. After sending up just the pod alone... its has serious problems in atmosphere. Again I am using FAR, but ive been using that and the Mercury pod for months now. This is new. Can anyone else confirm this?

I'm getting the same thing. Goes mad in atmosphere.

Can anyone help? I cannot use either of the Gemini capsules. I have reinstalled multiple times, to no avail. I can launch the ships but no staging information is shown. I cannot interact with them in anyway, such as toggling the lights, and when I EVA my game crashes.

Download and install -Active-Texture-Management-Save-RAM-without-reduction-packs You are most likely running out of memory.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.