So Since It's October 2012....

trekkie_

0.18?! My friend, we've yet to get 0.17! :P

In any case, I have the feeling that some new celestial bodies will be emerging, plus this awesome, super efficient engine to get to these new worlds! Oh, and the game may finally receive some optimisation :D

What? We got .17 in September...

Steam may be a possibility,but I heard that they werent gonna make it on one of the blogs. They also said on their livestreams,too.

Sorry,but Steam has denied KSP into greenlight. We didnt even want it in,but the fans forced us to. You can try to bribe them but they have set it straight. You might be banned depending on how rioty you were.

Wouldn't it be cool if the jet engines actually had to use things like intakes, and could flame out and stuff instead of simply reducing thrust? Of course Squad might make it so you could airhog to ridiculous speeds and altitudes with just jets and a bunch of intakes, but I doubt that something that silly would be implemented :wink:

What are my hopes for the future?

well I've landed everywhere I can in KSP... sometimes using lithobraking :) other times using engines , built my first space planes... could do with a mission planner of some sort for altering orbits instead of relying on guesswork/mechjeb

Some cool GFX stuff would go a long way and I need to see a doc about this strange pain in my chest I get while walking to work every day.....................

Why does no one want multiple command pods?

You can get them with RemoteTech. I think some kind of flight planning would be a better use of the devs time. But hey, maybe we'll get both!

Why no steam?! I want to purchase the game but my CC wont work except for steam :(( I guess I'm doomed to play the demo forever... and why do they not update that demo!! SQUAD are being lazy... I things are gona start stagnating around here..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.