What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Took 6 kerbals on a journey to Duna, where 3 of them stayed for 8 days on the surface at the bottom of the one larger canyons.

After the rendevouz with the TDI - TKI orbiter, they proceeded to Ike, where they currently remain before TKI maneuver.

Images from the expedition are unavailable for the moment.

Edited by Luddskij

I haven't played since December last year bar a brief pop in. I miss Kerbal. I even have a portrait of Jebediah on my wall but I can't play it because everytime I boot my game breaks because of updates. I can't wait for v1 to drop so my life can be over and I lock myself away with this game for six months. :huh:

I finished my jumbo Jool mission gathering 41350 science points. The space station is still around Laythe, but the crew is back to Kerbin.

And I finished the Eeloo's one too, or nearly 18000 science.

I think I'll pause a while on KSP.

I did, the dam thing woobled free of the engine section, went right through the crew section and got stuck in the hangar bay. Then it went right in the ocean with it, rest of the prototype craft got eaten by kraken. :D

Gues i should try it in orbit, with unhacked gravity.

Edited by vitekc45c

I did, the dam thing woobled free of the engine section, went right through the crew section and got stuck in the hangar bay. Then it went right in the ocean with it, rest of the prototype craft got eaten by kraken. :D

Gues i should try it in orbit, with unhacked gravity.

yep...i heard that 22 Gs in atmo is not recommended...i tried it and it went just as well as yours (BTW was the acceleration still 22 Gs?) can you please film while trying it again?

I wanted to lift my (over-engineered) duna outpost into LKO in a cheap way in career mode, ended up all-solid :

436387Capturedcran37.png

Short orbital refueling and to Duna we go !

After arriving at Duna i realized it was so overkill it was the good time to hop on Ike on the way to duna, land, and back up to orbit, thus accomplishing 2 contracts at once instead of the planned one only :)

406243Capturedcran39.png

Finally, i put up a basic Mun base in one go, because i felt too lazy to assemble it on the ground or in orbit, i instead used a huge rocket (no pics :/ ) to lift it ! As you can see its pretty much a bunch of spacetape linked together with modules ;) There are also a couple escape pods (that can make it only to Kerbin)

941021Capturedcran30.png

Edited by Hcube
typo