Is KSP your most played game?

Stealth2668

For me it's most played game #5 with 42 hours played. #1 is Battlefield 3 with 334 hrs, #2 is X3:TC with 60hrs, #3 is Skyrim with 50 hrs and #4 is borderlands with 48 hours but KSP is catching up quick :D

Where does KSP rank for you in terms of most played compared to your other games?

Edited by Stealth2668

For me it's most played game #4 with 42 hours played. #1 is X3:TC with 60hrs, #2 is Skyrim with 50 hrs and #3 is borderlands with 48 hours but KSP is catching up quick :D

Where does KSP rank for you in terms of most played compared to your other games?

# 1 by far, I have sunk months of my life into this game. I learned Blender for this game. I worked on Unity for this game, now I am learning Gimp and some scripting for this game. I played this game before I knew what steam even was. This game is my most played game.

Probably Terraria is number 1 at over 493 hours. Then most likely Pokemon with hundreds of hours. Then battlefield 3, I think I only have 276 hours in that one. Kerbal Space Program should have hundreds of hours, but i only got it on steam a few weeks ago so I only have 45 hours played. :/

For computer games, it is probably the second most at 91 hours opposed to 464 hours in Terraria according to Steam. However, I had KSP before I got it on Steam, so it probably is much more. For games in general, I have no idea because I spent a lot of time playing Pikmin 2 and several other games before.

Probably Terraria is number 1 at over 493 hours. Then most likely Pokemon with hundreds of hours. Then battlefield 3, I think I only have 276 hours in that one. Kerbal Space Program should have hundreds of hours, but i only got it on steam a few weeks ago so I only have 45 hours played. :/

ahh totally forgot about BF3, it's actually my #1 :)

Probably Warcraft III since i sank more than a year into the map editor and testing maps.

KSP ranks next to Skyrim with about the same hourcount(approaching 300), though i got it via steam so that means i own it since 2 months while Skyrim is a bit older. I guess KSP will one day surpass Warcraft III on my most played game list.

# 1 by far, I have sunk months of my life into this game. I learned Blender for this game. I worked on Unity for this game, now I am learning Gimp and some scripting for this game. I played this game before I knew what steam even was. This game is my most played game.

Did you make those images in your sig? They're sick!

#1 Mabinogi - I have spent months upon months playing that game non stop everyday. Even though I no longer play this game, it will be a while before any games ever reach the amount of hours I put into it.

#2 Skyrim - Still playing it o.o ... may one day surpass #1

#3 KSP - Probably will never reach any higher in the ranks. I don't play games as much as I used to. 24/7 just isn't my thing anymore. XD

Sonic the hedgehog 3 was the only game i owned for a very long time as a kid, i know that game like the back of my hand! It has to be number 1, then with a close second would have to be Conker's Bad Fur Day(played the multi-player all night sometimes), then a tie between bf3 and bad company 2, and finally we have ksp! This game is great and i don't think i will stop playing it any time soon.

Now I need to find my old sega genesis and hope the dust hasn't killed it yet.

PS: Oblivion should be on that list somewhere.

On Steam,

KSP is No1 with 190+ hours.

Second is Endless Space with only 75 hours.

Likely to beat KSP is Falcon 4, EF2000, Frontier, Lords of Midnight and maybe a couple of others - possibly Minecraft? Difficult to gauge how long I spent playing games like these. But certainly my one most played game of all time must be Falcon 4, played that game for years literally - probably 6 or 7 years on and off. It must have taken me a year to get a machine capable of running it and another year to figure out how to play the thing! EF2000 and Frontier were played for at least a couple of years each on and off. And that was when I was single/a student (when I had a lot more time than I do now to play games!).

So KSP will have to go some to beat my time spent on those great games I played for many many months.

But so far KSP is totalling just over two months playtime with an average of around 3 hours a day which is very good going by today's standards - I hardly ever play games much these days. Certainly I havent played any game over the last ten years more than I have played KSP and Minecraft this year. That in itself is remarkable, and quite damning of the present state of gaming as well I feel. Lately its unusual if I play a game more than 50 hours before getting bored, and the majority of my games I have only played for less than 15 hours!

Edited by nats

My most played game ever must be Rome Total War. There's no way I can do an estimate on the hours that went into that, but it must be a shocking number. I still have a campaign going, but I know maybe play it once every two weeks.

Galactic Civilizations II Twilight of the Arnor is probably second.

KSP is my new favorite game and will absolutely make it in my personal top 10 most played games ever list... after a couple of years playing of course, but it'll get there. :cool:

KSP? Most played? Not a chance.

Windows Solitaire? Now that's a time sink. Kerbal has no chance of catching up. Not to mention Freecell, and Civilization, and Tetris.

Ya I think some people under estimate how much time they have actually put into other games. Now that I think about it, I have clocked in tons of time in Garry's Mod and Half-Life 2. I think Garrys mod might even have more play time then Skyrim since I was playing Gmod since it was in beta. o.o

Then when I also think about it, someone mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog 3. I used to play the Sega Genesis and all the sonic games almost religiously. What about Super Mario bros? I know I played them a lot to. Mario 64, Starfox 64, and even Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time which I have clocked in tons of time just trying to catch the biggest fish o.o.

Most played for me is Mount and Blade, we are talking several thousand hours over the years. Second is X3TC with 750 hours according to Steam. KSP is definitely a close third, not sure how many hours exactly, but it's in the hundreds.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.