BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

SPOILER!

A secret agent from Kethane Intelligence Agency has infiltrated Tekistan. One spy is still waiting deployment. The leader of the country lost approval rating as a result. But other news are not so well. I suggest opening another front.

Otherwise a slow day, still trying to build up military arsenal to defend against Tekistan's oversized army...

Edited by Designer225

Good to hear that. I'm going to changing my strategy to defensive now, while still using the air force to impact the oncoming enemy...

Idea: Only 1 nation can attack another nation, but a nation can fight a two-front war. So maybe we should use our air force to inflict as many casualties on the enemy as possible...

I'm going to check toe BLOC forum to see if a nation can intervene from a different continent...

EDIT: Infiltrated BLOC forum. (Not really... I've just registered in the BLOC Forum.) Rumsod is planning to make armies ridiculously expensive by costing 1 growth per 10k soldiers.

Edited by Designer225

And Tekitstan is fighting a two-front war. Awesomestan declared war on Tekitstan and I bombed Tekitstan and made the leader look bad by once again aiding the opposition, in response to well... no response. Still want to know what reason did the countries have...

And thanks Mguarn for the promotion.

EDIT: Who heads Awesomestan?

Well, I aided the rebels without rebel presence. Wow. Spent 1 weapon box on that, but otherwise I'm more advanced. (To Tekitstan anyway... The defender and the aggressor is apparently more advanced - me only by 1 tech.)

SPOILER! However, recent spy record indicates Tekistan is buying more weapons to increase its tech level.

I'm going to reduce Tekitstan's approval rating as well as arousing guerilla warfare so that the leader will have to be a lot busier.

Edited by Designer225

Our spy has discovered Tekitstan is stockading their airplanes for an air attack. If war is declared now we would've still outnumbered but our air force would be powerful enough to kill a lot more troops. I have air superiority now, but I still need more countries into the conflict.

Also, guerrilla warfare have just been ended. More rebel aiding and opposition kicking...

Keep in mind Tekitstan's army is more advanced, though, and I recommend you to have a powerful air force and ground force.

Oh, and the requirement to join is One-Party or more liberal government (preferably democracies), any economy, and any alignment (preferably the west). I'll update this as soon as possible. (I have dictatorships and military juntas, as they are just somewhat Hitler-like. Not to drag out Nazis argument, though.)

EDIT: Updated.

EDIT 2: More changes. No more leaning toward things now to make it fair. But still no dictators and juntas.

Edited by Designer225

Ah thanks designer ,and WEC has told there leader to stop ,or if they don't we may 2 vs 1 alliance war on our hands.Also im sending in money to help you designer as well as troops ,and guns.Also oil as you may need it.

Edit:It also advise that another middle eastern countries get ready for any war meaning Dustrop get ready.

Ah thanks designer ,and WEC has told there leader to stop ,or if they don't we may 2 vs 1 alliance war on our hands.Also im sending in money to help you designer as well as troops ,and guns.Also oil as you may need it.

Edit:It also advise that another middle eastern countries get ready for any war meaning Dustrop get ready.

I've actually been trying to declare war on Tekitstan, but my army is too weak.

Anyways, I brought my army up to 25K, and hope to train them when I receive more moni.

Edited by Bigcheecho

Okay also don't forget to message me(U.S.K) or designer(Kethane Nation) your nation's name in bloc.Or you can just post it here in this thread.

My nation is Kermany.

Keep in mind Tekitstan's army is more advanced, though, and I recommend you to have a powerful air force and ground force.

Oh, and the requirement to join is One-Party or more liberal government (preferably democracies), any economy, and any alignment (preferably the west). I'll update this as soon as possible. (I have dictatorships and military juntas, as they are just somewhat Hitler-like. Not to drag out Nazis argument, though.)

EDIT: Updated.

EDIT 2: More changes. No more leaning toward things now to make it fair. But still no dictators and juntas.

I know they are more advanced. That's why I said I will be building up my military. I almost asked for funds but then I saw that I had the highest GDP in the alliance.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.