Who are you fav KSP youtubers?

Robbii6

What about the little guys?!

i.e. mareczex333, 5th Horseman & Cuthbert Cream??

By benefit of being little, most people don't even know we exist. :) But thanks for putting us out there.

50 mentions of Scott Manley will not get him a single new viewer because everybody knows who he is. One mention of one of us could get us several viewers, though.

And I too wish Kurt made more KSP vids. One a week would be fine.

I thought you dedicated a video to him.

P.S. I want to know the music you play for the intro and the hilarious "Science in Progress" screen. I love the frowning, spinning kerbal.:sticktongue:

Yup, sure did! that music was Kris Anderson's 'Something's Coming. Every show has music credits at the end in the order they play on the video.

Edited by Xacktar

• 10 months later...

Well, I have a few favorites:

Xacktar: Lots of hilarious videos of kerbal genocide/crazy contraptions/all round absurdity here. His

Christmas special has to be one of my favorite KSP videos.

SWDennis: Crazy, epic, and lots of variety! He does videos on all sorts of KSP things, ranging from hype-trains/hype-planes, to Kerbal blenders, to giant mechs. And his presentation is top-notch! Always excited to see one of his videos in my sub-box.

Darren9 (AKA Daz050571 on YouTube): Similar to SWDennis, Darren does all kinds of crazy/epic stuff, and he does it in his own unique style. If you enjoy SWDennis, you'll enjoy Darren's content.

is another one of my favorite KSP videos.

Maccollo: Maccollo is IMO one of the best KSP players out there. His RSS Venus landing is a true testament to his skill. And, its presented in such a way that you can't stop watching it! I have to stop myself from clicking on his videos for the 'n'th time so that I'm not sucked into an epic 17 minute adventure every time I check his channel.

Tsevion (AKA Matthew Karr on YouTube): Another brilliant KSP engineer. He makes some incredible stock creations and concisely explains how they work. His

is another one of my favorite KSP videos.

Felsmak: Felsmak creates some very bizarre, yet hilarious videos. Go ahead and watch his "

"(don't worry, its PG-13!) series to see what I mean.

Allmhuran: Yet another KSP engineer, Allmhuram specializes in constructing Tier 0 Behemoths (Before launch pad restrictions).

And I think that about covers it.

Well, given the fact that he "lured" me into KSP, I'd have to give Scott Manley the first place, then Bob Fitch and Tyler Raiz.

Scott I like for the quality of his videos with his specific humour, the good voice over and the mixture of story vs. content vs. tutoring. Bob I like for his story lines (interludes!!!), the "history lessons" and the insights into vessel building. Tyler has IMHO some weaknesses in the lengthiness of his videos and voiceovers, but also are very instructive and for the most part interesting as template for own constructions.

Regards,

Sebastian

Enter Elysium, Danny, Scott Manly, and Robbaz.

If you have not seen Robbaz's KSP videos you are missing out. I get excited every time I see him upload any video.

hehe me too.

I still think his sideways plane landing on Duna is the most epic thing I've ever seen!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.