Who are you fav KSP youtubers?

Robbii6

• 6 months later...

Scott Manley. His intersteller quest really inspired me to play with it and "hard mode" mods.

I also like HOCgaming.

Nassault's cinematics are simply amazing.

Wish Macey Dean was still active.

Scott Manley and Danny2462 go without saying, of course. I also check up on kurtjmac every now and then, since his channel is the one that introduced me to the game in the first place.

Another one I'm rather fond of is

. He's not strictly a KSP-only recorder, but I've been following him for years, since his taste in games and mine are pretty similar.

I like Kurtjmac because he plays in the most Kerbal way possible which ends in hilarious results.

I don't mind Scott Manley, but sometimes he enjoys the sound of his own voice too much that he simply sings to himself or rambles incessantly to himself which can be quite annoying sometimes.

I like kurtjmac, but I wanted to play KSP with Better Then Starting Manned and Deadly Reentry. I found Gordon Gillespie was starting a series from the start with these mods. Following him gives me a clue as to which direction I should go.

The only one I really follow is Scott Manley. His Reusable Space Program and current Interstellar quest series are great ways to get the creative juices flowing. I occasionally check out Danny for the hilarious bugs and HOC if I have some time to kill.

Wow it's amazing how many popular YouTubers I don't watch, and how many people I watch who haven't even been mentioned.

I check for new videos daily from:

5th Horseman (Me! I'm going through career mode one (or so) tech tree node at a time)

HOCgaming (2 great series and lots of one-off vids)

Don Lorenzo (This guy mixes together the harder mods to make the game even harder)

DX Gamer Show (The last thing he did, a big mission to Duna, was fascinating. Sadly he's kind of stopped)

KOrbital Mechanics (Doing a career mode run)

TheMagico13 (I just started watching him recently when he did my Min/Min Mun challenge)

Kurtjmac (He introduced me to the game. I think he's better than he lets on. You can't get THAT lucky and not crash after THAT many close calls without some skills)

Andrew Hansen (Nice and short videos showcasing something interesting he discovered, or is trying to accomplish)

Cruzan AK (This man taught me how to build airplanes)

Whew!

Scott Manley, Scott Manley, and Danny!

I 'liked' kurt when the game was fresh, now I think he goes really far, making the video longer and more boring, he is kind off playing the 'noob' style, or maybe 'slow and lazy' , I like how Scott does stuff, clean and interesting! also he adds some basic and general things to the video, making it far more interesting!

Robbaz, Danny, Scott, Kurt.

Love these guys. Though i hate Danny and Scott at times cause they get the new version earlier than us >:T

Then you get to watch their amazing videos whilst waiting for the version to be released :D

-----

I pretty much just watch Scott Manley and Danny; I'm behind on subscribed channels as it is, and additional KSP stuff would mean I just have to sit at watch YouTube for many hours on end.

Oh, and Abyssal Lurker, although his stuff is far less frequent (or recent) than any of the others.

I follow:

Kurt (started playing KSP because of him)

Scott Manley

HocGaming

and

Zisteau, although never mentioned here, he makes crazy ships while still learning some of the basic stuff (which is fun to watch or scream to your screen for...)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.