[Showcase] Replica Craft thread!

I`ve updated my Apollo replica so I thought I`d show that to you all.

Here is an apollo mission

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Here are some lander images (lander is 100% stock)

And here is an experimental design where stage 1 has been replaced by jet engines

Here is the escape system in action, note the protective shield over the command pod

It does have a rover but I`m currently designing a better one (without a clipping bug which the older one has)

• 2 weeks later...
Made a replica Lamborghini Gallardo, still being improve hence the Mark 1

Also how do you get more green blocks under your name, like how much rep is it until the second one?

Every 100 rep points you get another bar, I believe. Everyone starts with one. I have three because i have over 200.

Every 100 rep points you get another bar, I believe. Everyone starts with one. I have three because i have over 200.

Same rule holds at least until 500. I know, because I went over that today. Yay me! I'm officially a master senior. :D

Edit: I would have sworn I read master kerbal engineer this morning. Is there a list of titles, and do they ever change?

Rune. Does that mean I'm supposed to be old and wrinkled? :blush:

Edited by Rune

Same rule holds at least until 500. I know, because I went over that today. Yay me! I'm officially a master senior. :D

Edit: I would have sworn I read master kerbal engineer this morning. Is there a list of titles, and do they ever change?

Rune. Does that mean I'm supposed to be old and wrinkled? :blush:

The name changes with your post count.

Welcome to the 6bar club!! :D

MJ

The name changes with your post count.

Welcome to the 6bar club!! :D

MJ

Thanks! I sure am glad to be among such nice guys :D

Shame about the title thing, I liked the other one better. But I feel a bit weird about giving myself a title... those are supposed to be bestowed!

Rune. :Runs off to the VAB to put something together to celebrate:

Meanwhile, in the less-than-10-points-in-rep club, MIR was made incorrectly. ('Spektr' on the top, whats-its-modules-name-across-from-spektr at the bottom, core module, well, at the core, and Kvant-1 connected to the core.)

xgYBaaG.png

Also 'Acension' as 'Buran'

I noticed that both planes i have showcased before were Japanese,

To make me not seem like... a person obsessed with Japanese tech.

I decided to make a P-26 Peashooter!(which is probably the most spot-on replica i made)

With the introduction of money, i know that the plane costs 94k, and its pretty close to costing 95k, Spared no expense!(its a pretty old plane, such planes would cost expensive, god forbid you should retract the landing gear)

It uses a not-so hidden RAPIER engine to propel itself, mostly because that is the only jet engine that works with part clipping, and even then its pretty slow.(even when i used full throttle before limiting it)

I did notice a behaviour where after about 20 seconds of flight, the engine throttles down to 0% and turns the brakes on, but really, its not a big problem, and it is a rather old plane.

With that said, here are the pictures.

In Flight

Sx8fkJD.png

Landed

7pzrHJh.png

Interior

7ICoiFS.png

Download Link: http://www./download/cqh4jpaj59okdfa/P-26+Peashooter.zip

Edit: A slightly new version with slightly more struts!

flFCCNb.png

Link: http://www./download/qckq2h88ql00wrn/P-26A+Peashooter.zip

Edit 2: Suddenly even more struts appear! Specifically for people that don't have OCD!

Fv4b7BT.png

http://www./download/r4mhegh3n1c982b/P-26B+Peashooter.zip

Edited by KotDemopan

Thank you, i specifically took a good look at the pictures to replicate it as best as i could. (and ironically, the American branch in War Thunder is the one i hadn't even touched yet.)

Download Link is up now. And it may be a bit tricky to fly.

Edited by KotDemopan

• 2 weeks later...

boeing_b_50_superfortress__replica__by_trainzman14578-d7lgpcg.png

Boeing B-50D Superfortress

She's somewhat under-powered, but this bird's stable and easy to fly.

Although her main wheels have a bad tendency to collapse when rolling down the runway at high speeds :(

Edited by Bomber355

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.