White Monkey Kitchenware and SpaceParts Factory - ver 0.4 - HOPE SHUTTLE

sarkun

Give him time. He most likely may have a life outside of KSP and modding.

Plus he hasn\'t been on for three days and probably isn\'t even aware the update is out.

Hey guys!

I\'m not dead yet - just super busy - even more than usual - I started a new full time job this week.

Shame about the 0.15 breaking the plugin, but hey, the plugins were experimental as hell :)

I\'ll be traveling this weekend, maybe I\'ll be able to take a look at it on the train.

Sorry but I currently have no idea when an update will happen - between my new job and BF3 addiction, there\'s not much time left for Kerbals.

Hello,

I did a quick&dirty fix for the CargoBay and MultiJoin plugins, as already said to Sarkun by PM if he want i\'ll remove them asap but since i love these parts i fixed them somehow.

Do the followng in Plugin folder:

Delete PKSCargoBay.dll

Replace PKSMultiJointObject.dll with the attached one

Note: i was unable to make the PKSCargoBay.dll works so i merged it\'s functionality with PKSMultiJointObject.dll, it\'s quick and dirty but it works as long as the author don\'t make a proper fix :)

Hello,

I did a quick&dirty fix for the CargoBay and MultiJoin plugins, as already said to Sarkun by PM if he want i\'ll remove them asap but since i love these parts i fixed them somehow.

Do the followng in Plugin folder:

Delete PKSCargoBay.dll

Replace PKSMultiJointObject.dll with the attached one

Note: i was unable to make the PKSCargoBay.dll works so i merged it\'s functionality with PKSMultiJointObject.dll, it\'s quick and dirty but it works as long as the author don\'t make a proper fix :)

Seems to have a bug where the camera will recenter way below the rocket, and make the game think that the rocket is extremely long due to where the camera is centered. If I just have the shuttle launch by itself it doesn\'t recenter the view below the rocket though, since there isn\'t a rocket.

That bug was caused by Tosh\'s old cart.dll, if you are not using the cart.dll or are already using the latest version then CleverWalrus may need to contact Tosh to find out what was causing it.

That bug was caused by Tosh\'s old cart.dll, if you are not using the cart.dll or are already using the latest version then CleverWalrus may need to contact Tosh to find out what was causing it.

I\'m using the cart.dll that comes with hstwcart 1.3.2, is there a newer version that has fixed the bug?

That is the fixed version, so whatever is causing this may be in CleverWalruses .dll instead, seeing as it is doing the same thing he may have run into the same problem Tosh had.

That is the fixed version, so whatever is causing this may be in CleverWalruses .dll instead, seeing as it is doing the same thing he may have run into the same problem Tosh had.

I see, thanks.

Considering the amount of editing that i did (1 line of code and repacking) i would say that is very difficult that the problem is caused by the 'temporarly fixed' DLL, it\'s more like the problem is between 0.15 and the DLL functionalities that need a re-work or update from the author, can u attach a .craft file for reproducing the problem? i played all last night with this DLL and had no problem regarding cameras.

It is the .craft file that comes with the experimental release of this mod. (The able rocket with hope + cargo, doesn\'t matter whether it is the meek version or not) I also created my own launch vehicle to see if it was a problem with the .craft file, and i had the same problem.

There isn\'t a fix short of sarkun updating his own plugin; Even if he were active I\'m not sure he would, since you can pretty much build the cargobay in the default partslab now. Main thing we\'re missing is a way to customize the activate key (its tied to the landing gear toggle currently.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...