cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

there is hardly any point to it if all ti does is spin around like a top that is slowing down. AKA on two axis. POS cannot even fly with out the trunk I found out. in 12 this was certainly not the case. it could fly wiht outn the ASAS on all day long and used hardly any RCS fuel. now it drains the RCS tanks quickly and still spins. unless solutions are provided i see no point in future work on this pile of junk and wasted time. and Strut connectors are not flimsy so the rginal failcan9 is completely usless and unable to get off the ground because the engine adapter breaks off. so there is o point in that either.

Settle down and give him time to fix the bugs. Its an EXPERIMENTAL release of ALPHA software.

he already knows about the struts being weakened, he posted in your thread, so you know he knows.

This game will have TONS of new features and balance changes and things 'breaking' from how they work currently. Its the nature of software development. If you can\'t handle having to adapt your creations to those changes then you should wait until a 'final' release comes out months down the road, since its likely to be less evolving.

Your mod isn\'t ruined though, even if he DOESN\'T resolve the bugs added it just takes some adjustment. It would be a shame to lose the excellent looking model you have created. Take a break and do something fun until he releases another version or two and see if it helps.

1) You\'re not required to pay a damned thing for this program at this point. If you don\'t like the fact that Harv is trying to improve the program and is sharing the development with you to be able to test and develop for early, then LEAVE. We don\'t need people with attitudes like yours around here.

2) The software is a BETA in the trunk uploads, and an ALPHA in the Experimental. If you don\'t understand those concepts of development, then you need to find somewhere else to be an ass.

As it is, I\'ve now deleted your 'Failcan' work because I\'m not going to support the development by someone who obviously is a 5 year old kid that has no clue how to play with others. I\'m hoping others do the same, and I\'m also starting a petition to have you removed from the forum as at this point, you\'ve crossed the line into becoming nothing more than a troll trying to cause problems.

ah gosh that make me laugh a bit. yeah i have a tad bit of a temper. i have no problem with harv updating the game. he is a good developer and very friendly as far as helping. But i do get frustrated and vent on the forums. I am not blaming harv for anything I am merely made that i cannot find the reasoning behind this problem. he has been nice enough to fix the struts for the failcan9 so it is no longer a waste of time.

not quite sure what ever would make you want to remove me from the forums. I never attacked or trolled anyone. in any case I wouldn\'t care either way. I would still develope my mod just never post about it here and no one would ever have it. no big deal really. you talk about me being a kid? you deleted my work because I swas frustrated? :) how odd.

in any case I will probably bump the pods SAS strength up to account for the rotation. i did harv suggestion and make the enginesphysicless and now the thing flys like it sued to in atmosphhere but sometimes steers itself into the grounfd. but not 100% of the time anymore. and orbital engines work well in low power but high power they spin you around. I am content with this. same with the trunkless flight it seems. it is not like ti was but atleast now Asas takes this into account.

are they highly gimballed? like above 10 on the range setting?

no. they don\'t gimble at all. bcause fo their odd placment the Asas was using them in the revered maner so i turned it off.

I am going to have to redo engines now that thrust can be vectored. i will probably use stack nodes instead.

while being annoyed today I modeled Trunk service module the tank fuel tank and rcs tank. Bound to change when life support comes out.

nice.

could I please test this?

i\'m too lazy and impatient to scale it down to 1.5 myself :s

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.