Am I the only one who's creeped out by the Mun?

Odo

As the title suggest, am I?

Whenever Im on the mun I feel really lonely and uncomfortable and have a sudden urge to leave asap. :confused:

I dont have any problems with Duna. Unless its night time and Im parked next to the face. :huh:

Edited by Odo

Mun seemed more desolate in 0.13 than it does now, and more intriguing. Probably because 0.13 was the first time I visited it. Then again, 0.13 was the first time I did anything in KSP...

If anywhere is creepy, I'd have to say... Ike. I just find it a little bit intimidating. How Duna has such a large moon (in relation to Duna itself) in such a low orbit (in comparison to other orbital altitudes) is just... I shudder* to think of it. Weirdly creepy. Oh well.

*No shuddering actually occurred. If you feel mislead, contact the complaints department, who will probably not be able to help you resolve this non-issue.

Im also freaked out by Kerbin's oceans. But then again Im freaked out by IRL oceans. Especially when swimming in them. I dont like the fact taht anything could be under me and I wouldnt know.. :sealed:

The creepiest body in the game is without any doubt Eeloo. So small, so cold, so desolate, so unconditionally evil.

I like snow. I havent landed on Eloo yet but I thought itd be fun, now that you mention it I guess it does seem kinda... odd.

I am not creeped out by any bodies (okay, maybe dres because it barely shows up in map view, its almost ghost-like) but Jool downright hates me and eats my probes for breakfast. Lost Jeb, Bill, and Bob in one craft on Lathe from running out of fuel during plane change. 5 probes crashed, eaten, slingshoted out of the system, or came in retrograde. yeah . . .

None of the planets/moons are particularly creepy to me. Fascinating, certainly, but it's hard to call a lifeless virtual chunk of rock "creepy".

ik80.jpg

Pol seems like it'd deserve that sort of designation if any of KSP's celestial bodies did. Huge valleys covered in rock spires and all that.

As the title suggest, am I?

Whenever Im on the mun I feel really lonely and uncomfortable and have a sudden urge to leave asap. :confused:

I dont have any problems with Duna. Unless its night time and Im parked next to the face. :huh:

I leave the mun right before the sun is gone, I get this weird feeling as it gets darker and darker, like things are watching me jump about.

Well speaking of scary bodies I was always a bit freaked by Tylo, this giant moon with that white almost skeletal color always doing crazy things to my manuvering around jool system. And its also so big.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.