Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Jeb.....Jeb.....Jeb....? Oh, wait, is he that nut who tried to land that Mun rocket on Kerbin without a parachute? I think he's in Space Station Alpha in LKO. If I remember right, his sentence at the court martial was 5 to 10 years in the Station without ever having permission to touch a rocket.

By the way, I love how threads that were started years ago can suddenly keep on going again like nothing happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeb is in the astronaut complex, chillin'

Valentina, on the otherhand, is halfway between kerbin and the mun with another kerbal in a munbase that warped past the mun periapsis...

Edited by GKSP
Valentina kerman

On March 23, 2016 at 4:37 AM, Draco T stand-up guy said:

Well, that didn't go as planned....

Not%20As%20Planned_zpskkhtjykn.png

Was aiming for Minmus but a confluence of TimeWarp and gravity swings around Mun and Jeb finds himself in solar orbit :huh:

I'm still wondering if I should leave him there, revert launch or swing around some of the inner planets. He's got plenty of fuel but limited science.

That's exactly what happened to my Jeb! Except I ran out of fuel doing a mun flyby I almost hit his ship with a Dres ship! (By about 5000000 kilometers)

• 3 months later...

In my three 'proper' saves...

In one he is sadly deceased,  but he shouldn't have sneaked into the cockpit for the plane test flight - ok, maybe I should have hit the brakes when I noticed he was there, but still...

In my R&D save he is ready, willing and eagerly awaiting his next test flight.

In my 'serious program' save I parked Jeb, Val,  Bill and Bob in the R&D office (a rover/caravan in the the astronaut complex car park) 'planning' R&D stuff.  That way they don't sneak onto other flights, thereby avoiding incidents like the one above.  I just have to be careful that I don't drop debris onto them. 

Mine is currently orbiting Duna. Until I get back into getting him back (Does this phrase actually work?).

He flew 101 colonist to Duna on the MCT (Many Colonist Transporter).

They are all down. I just need to get him back....Sometime....Soon. I am sure of that.

Next time Duna and Kerbin Line-up.

In a cell right now. Sentenced to death by cooking alive on a rocket engine for stealing a top secret airplane. Over 600 fighters were involved in the search action because the top secret plane could teleport. Luckily, the teleportation device ran out of energy and the plane Jeb stole could be shot down.

If you are reading this, agents of the Medwedian Secret Service are already on your way to your apartment or house. Do not resist and your death will be painless.

On October 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM, SkyRender said:

After spending 7 years on a round-trip Jool system mission, Jeb is currently waiting in the wings for his next big mission.

Similar to mine except my mission was 15+ yrs. Tylo and back. :P 

My Jeb is in Kerbin orbit with no fuel, I did the Mün, Minmus, Ike, Duna orbit part of the Munian challenge. Then  I came back, to Kerbin. Since I have my second launch for building a vessel in orbit, the final landing on Minmus shouldn't be a problem. But by killing him plus one more Kerbal, I can save delta v. 

HAHAHAHA!

Jeb was SUPPOSED to be the awesome badass this save but he kept screwing up --not finishing missions, needing rescue all the time, inexplicably not picking up training points, etc.  Val ended up taking most piloting duties.

Jeb is presently tooling around on Minmus, where his bad-luck streak continues unabated:

long-fall.jpg

Even on Minmus, only Jeb could trip and fall 600 meters.  He later half-wrecked his rocketbike.

Edited by Corona688

My Jeb is currently in orbit around Kerbin... but not in a spacecraft.

I've not played the game much for about the past month, except for a couple of challenge entries and on loading the game up today I realised that he was floating around on his own in an 80km orbit and I've no idea why I left him there.

I guess I should send something to pick him up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.