[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

I've looked around a bit and couldn't find an answer so I thought I'd ask here. I have Toolbar installed, working fine. Because I have the toolbar mod, I'd like to get rid of the buttons from mods that are stacked in the top right side, along with Squads stuff. How do I do that, if there is a way?

check individual mods settings (the ones that doo) and uncheck either Stock-Toolbar button or look for "use Blizzys tool bar mod only" that should get rid of unwanted buttons

The Toolbar works fine in 0.90 other than the incompatibility popup. As was pointed out above, simply edit the "version.txt" file such that it has one line (copy/paste this):

The incompatibility popup will show no more. If there are any other serious incompatibilities, I'm certain blizzy would have repaired them and published them. I know that incompatibility messages are there for a reason, a very good reason. In this one specific case, the quick-fix I mention will eliminate this annoyance.

Edited by Apollo13

The Toolbar works fine in 0.90 other than the incompatibility popup. As was pointed out above, simply edit the "version.txt" file such that it has one line (copy/paste this):

The incompatibility popup will show no more. If there are any other serious incompatibilities, I'm certain blizzy would have repaired them and published by them. I know that incompatibility messages are there for a reason, a very good reason. In this one specific case, the quick-fix I mention will eliminate this annoyance.

Thankyou so much for this it was getting tiring clicking that while trying to figure out what mods are not working. I think I have my found the issue i have been experiencing, tweakscale and interstellar are not working together it seems to only be apparent when you try and launch a stock plane from the sph..Further investigation is still needed so getting rid of this warning is very helpful right now..

Hi, there are quite a few plugins now that add various GUI buttons to the game. Right now, every plugin author has to implement button behaviour themselves. Also, there is no consistent button style between different plugins' buttons.

I have written a plugin that is targeted towards those plugins. Specifically, it provides an API for third-party plugins to provide GUI buttons to a toolbar. Those buttons then can invoke an arbitrary action specified by the plugin's author, such as opening a new window. The ultimate goal of this plugin is the separation of specifying a button's contents (such as text or image) and its action from the actual display style and position of the button. The player should be free to position buttons anywhere they please.

Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. Error 404 blizzy.de

The download is not working

Yes, and some fixes to several textures that seemed to get mangled by the new KSP version (or rather Unity, I guess.)

I've also removed the easter egg.

Good bye, Easter egg. :(

But thank you for the update, Blizzy! As always. :)

I'm having some issues here, i just updated to the latest version for .90 and all the buttons are in extremely low res

http://i.imgur.com/mo7ShKw.png?1

Are you running with half res? Using active texture management? Converted textures to .dds at half sizes? I noticed that even the mods that use the stock bars also have the texture in half res, so I doubt it is toolbar's fault.

Are you running with half res? Using active texture management? Converted textures to .dds at half sizes? I noticed that even the mods that use the stock bars also have the texture in half res, so I doubt it is toolbar's fault.

yes i'm using ATM but it never happened before, I'have also deleted the files from ATM to reduce toolbar and i'm still having the same issue

Thanks Blizzy for the 0.90 update

I've also removed the easter egg.

That is unfair ><

Just kidding, but I liked them.

Especially the Kerbal staring at you when you switched between Main & Play menus, the first time I saw him had to ROFL ! ^^

Thanks Blizzy for the 0.90 update

That is unfair ><

Just kidding, but I liked them.

Especially the Kerbal staring at you when you switched between Main & Play menus, the first time I saw him had to ROFL ! ^^

Wait. That was blizzy's doing?

I thought it was a creepy easter egg by squad. ._. So creepy when you realized they are on the mun, and they have no helmet... staring at the crashed ships....mun zombies?

For some odd reason, the toolbar doesn't show up for me. I put the 000_Toolbar file in KSP's GameData folder, but it just doesn't show up in x32 or x64

Moderator edit: Deleted a duplicate in which this person mentioned they are using 0.90.

Edit: Oops, its working now, there was a mistake on my part, not the mod's :P

Edited by supahguy12
My own stupidity

blizzy78, Just to mention: the link where the download is have some trouble with Firefox: keeping getting a link to version 1.7.7 for some reason. Internet Explorer seems to be OK.

blizzy78, Just to mention: the link where the download is have some trouble with Firefox: keeping getting a link to version 1.7.7 for some reason. Internet Explorer seems to be OK.

Same problem with Firefox here (thought the whole thing was down until I saw your post). Chrome works though