Gaby's Submarine P.O.C. (Download Fixed)

gabyalufix

Impressive!

Congratulations on a well executed mission.

Have you found anything unusual at the bottom?

One wonders why they created that trench.

And now, I want to send a probe there.

Oh, and how long did the dive take?

and colmo, i got out of the ship and the Kerbonaut shot up at 40 meters a second!

I'm talking about the whole ship, as a free bump back into orbit! Useful considering the delta-V needed to escape Eve.

yes, here..

Here's my first interplanetary sub: The ZNS Valgos.

SSTO, landed at laythe and being a sub can go under the water, and kerman can easily seim up to cockpit when slightly submerged.

]

screenshot145.png

screenshot146.png

screenshot147.png

screenshot148.png

screenshot149.png

screenshot150.png

screenshot152.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

How do i use any of these parts? I have a sub in the water and a ton of ballast's on it, the proper sink and dive things on too, but i cant dive? What are the controls? I saw in the original post, something about holding K but that did nothing..for like 10 minutes..could you give us some instructions on how to even use these..?

Is it just me?

KSP .21.1

70c3e4fb08ab252862a2ca748457b4c0.png

Edited by KFS

• 3 weeks later...
Deleted due to profanity

Seriously? Do you come here and scream at a man for not doing a good enough job, when he's giving it to you for free? You even go as far as to insult him. You are acting extremely immaturely and impolite, and therefore I am going to report you post.

At Zekes: I think someone accidentally necroposted or something. Judging from the above posts, I don't think this works - you could, however, check out the Submarines mod by HooliganLabs.

Edited by sal_vager