[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Neat. I like the EWBCL. :) As for the sounds, it does seem logical for Nazari to handle them (though TBH, I could try, if you wanted. :) That's some config work and a few test flights ).

Hmm odd ill check again as I have 8gb of ram in my laptop with a Gforce GTX 650m graphics card. I run far more resource heavy games like planetside 2 just fine. I'll do some digging to see if I double installed something. But just for those that want the 25. Could you please make it it's own pack? I will really have no use for the KSO once the 25 gets here, as the KSO can't hold the big parts.

f the KSOS project are locked in. Definitely something for the future. Nazari has been experimenting with such effects. EWBCL needs to be released already, I'm far behind as it is and I'm not going to waste time experimenting with new features.

New Album comparing the two. WIP still!

http://imgur.com/a/Ca1z5

helldiver that looks amazing. Simply amazing.

Looks killer and you can really see the size difference when they are side by side or in the same picture. I am really looking forward to this. Also I noticed that the KSO can almost fit inside the EWBCL if you take off the wings, I hear you like shuttles so we put a shuttle inside a shuttle. LOL I can see that meme already showing up now too...

If I ever accidentally destroy the Reliant I will call the replacement Reliant-K :sticktongue:

I just hope some genetically enhanced madman doesn't steal it, that would be a pain in the ass.

I made video.. Is there a new shuttle out? I WANT! I've been having a blast with this shuttle. Man the solar panels are hard to fit in the cargo bay. First time i barely got it out and a solar panel broke. Second try I had to RCS forward after undocking from the back to keep it from jamming.

Streaming shortly

-I will be streaming today at 7:30 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). For those of you that have questions or want to see me work.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

http://www.twitch.tv/fanbus

You're Super 25 shuttle is coming along great. I especially like the main gear animation. I hope you don't mind, I made a GIF of it to show here.

doWawm1.gif